QVC Community

Let's share our love of the holidays!

Alberti - TreeWk2M.JPG

Ok, I admit it. I come into the forums and read about my favorite things. One of them is decorating and home posts….along with beauty, fashion, jewelry….lol. Ok, I’m admitting to all of it! You are all so talented and I love looking at your photos and reading your great tips! Now, I am happy, excited and honored to be the first post in a brand new category dedicated to all things holiday!! I know you have wanted it and, secretly, I have too! Holiday decorating is ramping up here and I had a good time at our recent preview event checking out what is coming this year. I wish I could show you everything, but rules are rules and some things – wonderful things – cannot be shared yet.

Please enjoy this new category and please, please share your beautiful holiday decorations with us. I promise I will too! Oh, and Prince Charming & Coco will be in as many as I can get them in!

Honored Contributor

Re: Let's share our love of the holidays!

@Alberti_Popaj

AWESOME! 

Alberti, you are such a great host! I wish you did more holiday shows. You have a great eye for design and decor.

This should be a fun forum! Let the holidays begin!

Super Contributor

Alberti ... so happy that you began this holiday category!  You are a wonderful host and I look forward to you bringing us beautiful holiday decor!

One quick holiday decor question ... grateful to all for their thoughts ... the Kringle Express Flocked Winter Slim Christmas tree that Carolyn presented in her show this morning ... is that the slim version of a tree Lisa Robertson presented last year?  If so, and you purchased last year's version, were you happy with it?  Does it appear all white or is there some green as well?

I am looking for a new tree for our formal living room ...it is decorated in icy blue and chocolate brown with touches of silver, champagne, white, cream depending on the season.... and so I want an all white ... or mostly white tree.

I will post a photo when it is finished.  Looking forward to spending the holidays with all of you!

Honored Contributor

It's so appropriate that you started this Holiday Forum, because you have a wonderful sense of style and creative decor ideas for all seasons!  I'm looking forward to this!!

Esteemed Contributor

@Alberti_Popaj

My favorite time of the year is fall and then goes all the way thru Valentine's Day.  It's like a family time just always happens.  

It was really great of you to post - your are a joy to watch and so much fun. Love that you share your high energy ,  super creative ideas and kindness.  You are a shining starHeart

Honored Contributor

@Alberti_Popaj  One of my favorite scents is a cut tree in my home throughout the holiday season.  Very few candles or holiday sprays invoke the same great fragrance. 

Most if not all of us have wonderful memories of beautiful ornaments to adorn our trees, don't you think?  I know I do, so does my sister.  Our parents had some fabulous really old ornaments that they shared with us girls that we still have and use on our trees. 

Looking forward to your continued posts for happy holidays!   

Trusted Contributor

This is great news.  Yea!!

Esteemed Contributor

this is wonderful!  Love having a holiday category to come to!!  Thanks Alberti!  So enjoyed when you teamed up with Lisa last christmas season,  would just love it if you were to host a decor show for all of us who love the elegant type decor  , which I feel may be many.  You have great taste ! 

Honored Contributor

AAAgh!  Just when I say I'm not buying any more decorations, the Frontgate catalogue arrives.

We have too much and are downsizing in the next year or three.

I need to learn how to take pics and post them here. 

Occasional Visitor

I'll admit, this is probably my first time posting in a forum, so I'm not sure how to do it. And I know this is probably the wrong spot, but I can't wait for this one!! Alberti, I admire you and your style, designs and table settings so much, I can't wait to see what's in store for us this year for each holiday. God bless you and keep up the gorgeous decorations.😃😃😃🏡🎐🎄