Trusted Contributor

Jim Shore and Courtney Webb, Great show today.

Such a pleasure to watch this morning.  He was on with host Courtney Webb.  What a delight she is.  She let him talk about his pieces, when she asked him questions (and they were great questions) she let him talk.  I love hearing his stories and hearing him talk about his art and his family.

I truly enjoyed this show, listening to the two of them interact.  Great combination and I hope Jim gets to present with her again.

Courtney, GREAT JOB

Honored Contributor

Re: Jim Shore and Courtney Webb, Great show today.

I was bit apprehensive how this show would go since Courtney is more of an "in-your-face" kinda host, but she did a good job and let Jim talk and share his inspirational stories with his audience....Just a joy to hear Jim rather than the usual host taking over with their personal stories and not letting Jim speak.....GOOD JOB!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

I saw MaryBeth present a new Nativity with Jim (recently on air) yesterday.  I need another nativity like I need another hole in my head.  I'm still debating.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@Bird mama 

Was this the one......I dont need another, but this piece is giving me "cause to pause" about making a purchase.....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Spurt   No it's not that one.  I saw that one this morning and I don't like the way the angel is crowding Jesus, lol.  I swear I could feel the angel taking my breath away as I was breathing.

It was this one

Jim Shore Heartwood Creek Mini 4-Piece Nativity Set - H219400

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Bird mama wrote:

@Spurt   No it's not that one.  I saw that one this morning and I don't like the way the angel is crowding Jesus, lol.  I swear I could feel the angel taking my breath away as I was breathing.

It was this one

Jim Shore Heartwood Creek Mini 4-Piece Nativity Set - H219400

@Bird mama 

LOL about the angel.....I look it as I need all the angels I can get close by my side and thought of it as Jesus needed protecting and the angel was there supervising Mary & Joseph Smiley Wink

I missed the show with Mary Beth so missed that one....it's very nice...

Honored Contributor

@Spurt   I like the facial sculpts on the nativity that you are considering.  I also like the way that Mary is sitting and holding her Son.  Looks realistic.  

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@Spurt   I like the facial sculpts on the nativity that you are considering.  I also like the way that Mary is sitting and holding her Son.  Looks realistic.  

@Bird mama 

That's what I liked about it...

And I like the faces on the nativity you are considering and you get a creche too

Honored Contributor

You know @Spurt   as someone who doesn't look forward to CIJ and as someone who doesn't watch CIJ programming, I have a knack of finding stuff online when CIJ comes around.  And I'm not even really looking Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

You know @Spurt   as someone who doesn't look forward to CIJ and as someone who doesn't watch CIJ programming, I have a knack of finding stuff online when CIJ comes around.  And I'm not even really looking Woman Very Happy

@Bird mama 

I know what you mean... I have so much Christmas stuff and don't need a darn thing...and even started to downsize my stuff...but I always see something new and unique from Jim that I can't resist...😆