Esteemed Contributor

Re: Jill Bauer's Friday night show.

watching and so far really do not like whst is being shown, the fur is so mangy (?) looking !

Valued Contributor

@lucymo

Regarding the sleigh...

Oh my, no, no no to anything with that faux fur. I hope it's faux, it looks really close to my DH's old army jacket that has a coyote fur lined hood, yuck.

Couldnt light colored wood be used on Santa or snowman? 

...shaking my head...

If this was on display in a store, I wouldn't even stop to look. Ok, maybe I would stop to look at the price tag.

Esteemed Contributor

jill is very manic tonight, take a breath !

Honored Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@Kitty Galore  Well, I just got tired of hearing about how she designed  this one and that one and then the Trevor tree again, so I turned it off.  She did a good hosting job but too much glory seeking gets old to me really fast. 

Esteemed Contributor

Lucy I agree with you, gets to be too much.  

@lucymo wrote:

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@Kitty Galore  Well, I just got tired of hearing about how she designed  this one and that one and then the Trevor tree again, so I turned it off.  She did a good hosting job but too much glory seeking gets old to me really fast. 

Contributor

Could someone give me the item number for the fur and suede stockings on the mantle in this week's Jill show?  I've tried searching and customer service couldn't help either.  Thought maybe someone would know the number.  Thanks in advance for any help.

Honored Contributor

@mrsgoofy wrote:

Could someone give me the item number for the fur and suede stockings on the mantle in this week's Jill show?  I've tried searching and customer service couldn't help either.  Thought maybe someone would know the number.  Thanks in advance for any help.

@mrsgoofy  They may not have been for sale, just a set decoration.

Honored Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

Lucy I agree with you, gets to be too much.  

@lucymo wrote:

@Kitty Galore wrote:

Completely agree.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

She was rushed imo and couldn't really give some of the products enough time.  Then Dennis Basso's presentations took up a great segment, then the tree once again.  I think poor Jim Shore had maybe 3 minutes at the very end of the show to present his ornaments.  I did buy a set of the pinecone trees prior to the show though but not enough time was allocated for showing these.

Honored Contributor

@chlema wrote:

She was rushed imo and couldn't really give some of the products enough time.  Then Dennis Basso's presentations took up a great segment, then the tree once again.  I think poor Jim Shore had maybe 3 minutes at the very end of the show to present his ornaments.  I did buy a set of the pinecone trees prior to the show though but not enough time was allocated for showing these.

@chlema I heard them say that Jim Shore was going to be on but I changed the channel before it was over. That's too bad because some of us would rather see JS than the other stuff in the show.  I wasn't interested in anything that I saw, just not my style.  I do have a lot of the set of 8 MG birds from last year and the owl ornaments.  They are very nice.  Hope you enjoy the pinecone trees, they do look pretty.