Honored Contributor

Re: Jill Bauer Holiday Shows cancelled?

[ Edited ]

@mousiegirl wrote:

@LBird wrote:

Would anyone know for sure if Jill's show is on Friday or not. Has the show been cancelled ?  Is Jill leaving QVC ?  I got to say I love Jill's show no matter what she does she has Grase in all she is so hart warming and if QVC is pussing her out to replace with someone else thats no right . Jill has been there for QVC and put alot into all she does and makes them plenty of $$$$.

Bird

@LBird  Supposedly, this Friday is the last of her holiday decor shows.  We will have to tune in to see what is what.  I like Jill also, but her last two holiday shows were difficult to listen to, had to mute for most of them, too much rushed speaking and too much yapping, which distracted from the items.

@mousiegirl@LBird  The program guide for this Friday says 'Gifts' so I am assuming the decor shows are over.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@LBird wrote:

Would anyone know for sure if Jill's show is on Friday or not. Has the show been cancelled ?  Is Jill leaving QVC ?  I got to say I love Jill's show no matter what she does she has Grase in all she is so hart warming and if QVC is pussing her out to replace with someone else thats no right . Jill has been there for QVC and put alot into all she does and makes them plenty of $$$$.

Bird

@LBird  Supposedly, this Friday is the last of her holiday decor shows.  We will have to tune in to see what is what.  I like Jill also, but her last two holiday shows were difficult to listen to, had to mute for most of them, too much rushed speaking and too much yapping, which distracted from the items.

@mousiegirl@LBird  The program guide for this Friday says 'Gifts' so I am assuming the decor shows are over.

@lucymo  This is so weird.

Trusted Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

Someone asked Jill on her FB page about her Friday decor shows.  Jill responded that the shows are continuing, but have been changed to more gifts and less decor.  Still on at 10pm [EST]. 

I would rather have decor. We get anough gifts during the regular day.

Valued Contributor

I read on her FB page the other day that QVC had changed her Friday decor shows to gift shows but she would try to sneak a couple of decor items into the shows. 

Of course, we all know she won't be "sneaking" anything into her shows.  I'm sure she'd have to have permission from her boss or bosses.

I'd much rather see decor any day of the week, month or year!

Respected Contributor

Maybe there has been a delay with new products arriving. From what I have observed not just Q but also brick and mortar, people don't seem to be buying much in the way of these decorating type items. My local craft store has been discounting up 60% - 75% off just to get people in their door.
Trusted Contributor

So many of the new items added in the past 24 hours have been in the metallics family, so I'm guessing that the items Jill was going to present tonight are those, and they will just be rebranded as from other vendors like Valerie, Ellen, or Kringle Express.  Here are some examples:

H209574 - Holiday Standing Metal Stocking Holder

H210170 - Kringle Express Sparkle Star

H209543 - ED on Air Brass Deer Figurines

H209082 - ED on Air Mesh Metallic Light Strand

H210018 - Metallic Antiqued Reindeer by Valerie

H209633 - Metal Leaf MIcro Light Strand by Ellen

That's 6 new items in the metallic family.  Considering how many new items are usually in a 1 hour show, these may be what we would have seen tonight if Jill's show had been metallics instead of gifts.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@RazorSharp wrote:

So many of the new items added in the past 24 hours have been in the metallics family, so I'm guessing that the items Jill was going to present tonight are those, and they will just be rebranded as from other vendors like Valerie, Ellen, or Kringle Express.  Here are some examples:

H209574 - Holiday Standing Metal Stocking Holder

H210170 - Kringle Express Sparkle Star

H209543 - ED on Air Brass Deer Figurines

H209082 - ED on Air Mesh Metallic Light Strand

H210018 - Metallic Antiqued Reindeer by Valerie

H209633 - Metal Leaf MIcro Light Strand by Ellen

That's 6 new items in the metallic family.  Considering how many new items are usually in a 1 hour show, these may be what we would have seen tonight if Jill's show had been metallics instead of gifts.

@RazorSharp, I just noticed that Holidays with Jill page has been updated (today, I think?) to include the returning sleigh and the new matching VPH deer from your list, so it does seem that she will present them tonight.  That may be all as far as metallic goes, but who knows.

http://www.qvc.com/HomeWithJillHoliday.content.html

Honored Contributor

@SHOPR @RazorSharp   I have the gold sleigh from two years ago, with the writing on it, do you think that Valerie's metalic deer color would match it, in addition to the sleigh of last year, which I don't have?

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@SHOPR @RazorSharp   I have the gold sleigh from two years ago, with the writing on it, do you think that Valerie's metalic deer color would match it, in addition to the sleigh of last year, which I don't have?

@mousiegirl, Do you have the item number for your sleigh?  I don't have any of the gold items you mentioned, but I can look for the item or a video if you have the number. 

Esteemed Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@mousiegirl, Do you have the item number for your sleigh?  I don't have any of the gold items you mentioned, but I can look for the item or a video if you have the number. 

@mousiegirl, Is this your sleigh?

http://www.qvc.com/Antiqued-Decorative-Christmas-Sleigh.product.H203780.html

If it is your sleigh, does yours look just like the photo?  If so, I would think that the new deer will be darker, or more burnished looking than your sleigh.  That doesn't mean necessarily that they won't work together, but I don't think they will be an exact match.  Sorry if I have the wrong sleigh.  That is all I could find when searching.  Maybe others will have opinions for you, too.