Honored Contributor

@on the bay wrote:

I got h209661

No Image Found

the nativity one for my daughter. He said it is one of the best pieces he has ever done.

I wasn't planning on ordering anything, and I mean anything lol! but it also lights up against a deep blue background and I thought it was beautifulSmiley Happy

I got it pretty much as soon as I saw it on his 6am show and thought anyone who saw it would want it and sure enough its on waitlist now.

@on the bay

I saw it this morning too & it is beautiful! Congrats on getting it!

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl

I bought a few pieces when he was on CIJ......one of them was the Snowman that they showed today with the rotating base with the animals---it is ADORABLE!!!  And I was tempted to get the nativity today too...that piece is beautiful!

@Kitty Galore

I have been collecting Jim Shore's pieces for a while and each piece has been wonderful quality and craftmanship.  I've never had a piece with a bad paint job nor any problems!  I have purchased from QVC and his website, and one from E Bay. Enjoy your collection of Jim's pieces.  I didn't order the nativity, but as I said I did get the Snowman and animals he's wonderful!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl

I forget about Zulilly.  I will need to remember to check there more often!