Honored Contributor

Anyone buy anything?  I think his Nativity set is adorable. 

Esteemed Contributor

I started to buy his ornaments a few years ago, and went a bit crazy with it. Started to buy ornaments and other pieces from his website.  BUT, the last order I got from him, which was awhile ago, was so poorly painted that I sent the whole order back, and it was about 6 items.  It just started to look like junk to me.  Just a little bit of Jim Shore goes a long way.  I like what I have and don't plan on buying any more.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl

The nativity scene is beautiful!

Honored Contributor

@butterfly123 wrote:

@mousiegirl

The nativity scene is beautiful!

@butterfly123  The animals couldn't be any cuter. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Love the Nativity too.

All my JS pieces so far are Fall & Halloween. I better not get started on his Christmas LOL. So cute!

Esteemed Contributor

gee I hope that the nativity is as beautiful as it looked .  I am new to Jim shore .  It seems most reviews are good , but there are some bad reviews as well.  I am on waitlist and do look forward to receiving it and hoping I love it.  Did anyone order it today?  If so would you please give your thoughts once you get it?

Trusted Contributor

Last time Jim was on I purchased the 2016 Santa ornament and a Santa box with charms hanging from it.  I saw one new item on this show that I thought about, but decided I don't need it since I spent so much the last time. 

The nativity is nice!

Honored Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

gee I hope that the nativity is as beautiful as it looked .  I am new to Jim shore .  It seems most reviews are good , but there are some bad reviews as well.  I am on waitlist and do look forward to receiving it and hoping I love it.  Did anyone order it today?  If so would you please give your thoughts once you get it?

@Kitty Galore  So far, all of his items have been wonderful.  I buy here, ebay, zulily, and Amazon.

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@Kitty Galore  So far, all of his items have been wonderful.  I buy here, ebay, zulily, and Amazon.

Mousiegirl,  thank you for your reply,  I really am looking forward to getting this nativity, I know you wouldn't steer me wrong!

Honored Contributor

I got h209661

No Image Found

the nativity one for my daughter. He said it is one of the best pieces he has ever done.

I wasn't planning on ordering anything, and I mean anything lol! but it also lights up against a deep blue background and I thought it was beautifulSmiley Happy

I got it pretty much as soon as I saw it on his 6am show and thought anyone who saw it would want it and sure enough its on waitlist now.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"