Super Contributor

Re: It's beginning to look like Christmas @ Old Time Pottery

I have never heard of this store.  Where are they located?  I am in NJ.  I love the snowmen and the old looking Santa.  I could see this place being somewhere I would frequent.

Honored Contributor

I'm not aware of any of these stores in my area. And it there are, I'm pretending there isn't! 

Honored Contributor

I hadn't heard of this store either.  Would you say it's more like a Pottery Barn? or a Michaels?

Honored Contributor

Could you hand me a pair of the squirrels, reindeer and three of the finials, please?   I'll figure out where I'm going to put them later.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Love love love those snowmen......

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

I hadn't heard of this store either.  Would you say it's more like a Pottery Barn? or a Michaels?

@ValuSkr

No far from it!!! I believe it is a big liquidator store.  They have everything from stuff I see on Q (Temptations, Rachael Ray, Paula Deen & more) lots of unusual things.  I've gotten beautiful laterns there for 1/3rd of the price elsewhere.  Everything is really discounted, they have a huge decor section and if you looking for dishes, glasses or more they have it in every style you can imagine! 

In fact, I've been looking for 2 occassional chairs for my den and of all places I found them in OTP yesterday for $99/each.  Hey, if they last a couple of years (which no one but the kitties will sit on them!) I'll be happy! They are american made but that's all they tell you & of course, not top of the line. 

IMG_5046.JPG

you could check their website to see if they are any place near you.  

I go there first if I'm looking for something particular because they usually have it!  (My friend got a beautiful farmhouse style table w/4 chairs for $129 solid wood.)

I've really got to stop shopping today we are heading to the outlets because of Yankee Candle has a 1/2 price entire store with additional 30% off! Yikes!!!

Respected Contributor

No problem, I can cluck with the best of 'em!

Never underestimate the power of kindness.