Regular Contributor

Re: Hate I missed Valerie's Santa

I liked the elves and have no idea where they came from as I was stalking the VPH items regularly and didn't see them. Again with the cameras zooing in I saw several paint flaws that I wouldn't be able to overlook for THAT asking price.

Respected Contributor

@ILUVChristmas wrote:

Saw him on her facebook page  Smiley Sad Through the comments it apparently sold out and some folks were upset because of low inventory. Her elves and that  Santa sign are great but way too much..wow lol. To me these items are more what Christmas is to me moreso than finials and spheres and glass balls.    

He looks very similar to mine.  I bought mine at Home Goods or TJ Max.  I see them every year.  You can try Marshall's too since they are all the same company.  

Trusted Contributor

You were right. I could see where the red painted sleeve was on his wrist. For that much money you would think the quality would have been better.

Super Contributor

Yeah I saw he was available then poof he was gone. Yes crazy shipping prices. Have Marshalls and Home Goods near me but have not ever seen the tall Santa. I agree with all the flaws, good thing I didn't get him. Anyway I am happy with what I did get during the Christmas in July,  I really love the tall nutcracker from Jill's show earlier in the month. Great paint job and the lights work. Had him in my living room and he just makes me smile. But now it is time to pack him away for a few months.

Respected Contributor

@ILUVChristmas wrote:

Yeah I saw he was available then poof he was gone. Yes crazy shipping prices. Have Marshalls and Home Goods near me but have not ever seen the tall Santa. I agree with all the flaws, good thing I didn't get him. Anyway I am happy with what I did get during the Christmas in July,  I really love the tall nutcracker from Jill's show earlier in the month. Great paint job and the lights work. Had him in my living room and he just makes me smile. But now it is time to pack him away for a few months.

Don't forget to try Tuesday Morning, too. 

Honored Contributor

@sweetee2 wrote:

Excuse me $59.97.

@sweetee2

Today they're offering a bargain on the S&H, it's only $48.15.......of course they upped the item price to $192.60 to compensate for the reduction in S&H, LOL!

And am I the only one who thinks the elves look like Jane Treacy?

No insult intended, it just made me chuckle!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@sweetee2 wrote:

Excuse me $59.97.

@sweetee2

Today they're offering a bargain on the S&H, it's only $48.15.......of course they upped the item price to $192.60 to compensate for the reduction in S&H, LOL!

And am I the only one who thinks the elves look like Jane Treacy?

No insult intended, it just made me chuckle!

Oh no you didn't!! LOL @KingstonsMom

I said the exact same thing to my mom during the presentation last night!

I thought the elves were really well done especially the faces!

And no insult to Jane either, love her!

Respected Contributor

@ILUVChristmas if he pops back in inventory like he keeps doing, and you really want him, just call CS and they will honor the CIJ pricing. I just did this for an item that popped into inventory this morning and was sold out last night. Good luck!

Respected Contributor

I loved the elves! If I had an enclosed/covered porch I would have purchased both of them as they were so cute! Any missing paint marks my husband would fix as they are all handmade like Valerie said.