Honored Contributor

Hallmark Movie Channel - Spring Fling starts April 1, 2017

LOVE AT FIRST BARK

Premieres Saturday, April 1st at 9/8c

Portland interior designer Julia Galvins (Jana Kramer) adopts a dog and seeks the help of expert and handsome dog trainer Owen Michaels (Kevin McGarry). When she is hired to design a nursery and a “puppery,” as well as plan a puppy shower fund-raiser for a pregnant client and her pregnant dog, Julia asks Owen’s advice, and their friendship just might turn into something more. Stars Jana Kramer and Kevin McGarry.

MOONLIGHT IN VERMONT

Premieres Saturday, April 8th at 9/8c

After fast-paced New York City high-end real estate broker Fiona Rangely (Lacey Chabert) gets dumped by her boyfriend, she escapes to her family’s quaint Vermont Inn for a few days to slow down and evaluate her life. When her ex-boyfriend Nate shows up at the Inn with a brand new girlfriend, Fiona quickly devises a plan to win him back: pretend the handsome and very laid- back head chef Derek (Carlo Marks) is her new boyfriend! Much to the surprise of Derek --and to Fiona herself-- in pretending to be in love, she realizes that she’s been thrown a curveball: sometimes the best things in life are worth the wait. Starring Lacey Chabert and Carlo Marks.

LIKE CATS AND DOGS

Premieres Saturday, April 15th at 9/8c

Spencer is a cat person. Lara is a dog person. Spencer is headed to a beach town to work on his thesis. Lara is coming to the same beach town to escape the shambles of her life. Their personalities couldn’t be more different, but when a reservation screw up lands them – and their pets – in the same vacation rental house, they all have to figure out how to get along with each other. Stars Cassidy Gifford and Wyatt Nash.

SAFE AT HOME

Premieres Saturday, April 22nd at 9/8c

When her high school boyfriend, a superstar baseball player, returns to town, a single-parent finds the inspiration to reinvent her struggling diner… and revisits the past to find something even better for the future. Stars Nikki Deloach and Andrew Walker.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

Re: Hallmark Movie Channel - Spring Fling starts April 1, 2017

@VaBelle35- I'm in !

Honored Contributor

I watched Campfire Kiss last week.  I'm not sure if that was part of Winterfest or what, but it seemed like a sad movie.  I wasn't that engaged, I was watching it while doing other things, but they never seemed happy at any point in the movie.  Even at the end.  LOL

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

@VaBelle35 wrote:

I watched Campfire Kiss last week.  I'm not sure if that was part of Winterfest or what, but it seemed like a sad movie.  I wasn't that engaged, I was watching it while doing other things, but they never seemed happy at any point in the movie.  Even at the end.  LOL

I didn't like this one. Danica's helicopter mom character was annoying probably because there are lots of these stifling overprotective types out there. Was this supposed to be a winter campfire thing? I've never seen tents set up in snow and never tents decorated like that plus if it was cold enough to have snow on the ground how did they stay warm in those tents? Plus every scene was different. In one scene they had  coats on  in another scene not so much so they weren't cold outdoors? The other scenes with the activities made it seem like they were at a fancy ski lodge and then they were gonna go back and sleep in tents. Yes I analyze the little things even though its a movie but this one just didn't work for me.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

LOL  My understanding from reading It's a Wonderful Movie blog is that these movies are sometimes switched between holidays/seasons midway and after they are filmed and then re-edited.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN