Honored Contributor

Re: H210951 - S/3 Kringle Express Glass Trees - Question

@DecorDiva  I guess we have all banded together on here because we are all addicted to holiday decor of some kind.  The Reindeer are just the perfect addition to any Christmas or winter setting.  I used to have snowmen everywhere, now it's deer.

Respected Contributor

Wow @lucymo!!  I think we are on to something!  I will circle back & post a pic when I start decorating for Christmas (just about 3 weeks from now).  

Honored Contributor

@BornToShop wrote:

Wow @lucymo!!  I think we are on to something!  I will circle back & post a pic when I start decorating for Christmas (just about 3 weeks from now).  

I just pulled the village out of the storage closet and set it down with the trees for a picture.  I was intrigued by your idea and also wanted to see how it would work as well.  I like it and glad you do too. 

You may have sold some more villages and 'as is' glass trees. lol You know the 'monkey see, monkey do' saying is alive and well on our forum.  I love the tips we pick up from each other here.

@BornToShop

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lucymo wrote:

@BornToShop wrote:

I just pulled the village out of the storage closet and set it down with the trees for a picture.  I was intrigued by your idea and also wanted to see how it would work as well.  I like it and glad you do too. 

You may have sold some more villages and 'as is' glass trees. lol You know the 'monkey see, monkey do' saying is alive and well on our forum.  I love the tips we pick up from each other here.

@BornToShop

@lucymo, I am thinking I may want to order another set!  I have been contemplating getting these trees as well.  that village is making me spend way more than I should.  

Details
Specifications
  • Large ornament: 33H in.
  • Small ornament: 21H in.
  • Made of metal and plastic
  • Includes set of 3
  • Features faux crystal ornaments

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

These are very pretty as well to go with the village @lucymo.

Details
Specifications
  • Dimensions: 20H in.
  • Made of metal and ceramic
  • White reindeer
  • Features red cardinals
  • Perfect for any holiday setting

Honored Contributor

@BornToShop wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@BornToShop wrote:

@BornToShop

@lucymo, I am thinking I may want to order another set!  I have been contemplating getting these trees as well.  that village is making me spend way more than I should.  

• Melrose Tree with Crystal Ornaments - Set of 3
Details
Specifications
  • Large ornament: 33H in.
  • Small ornament: 21H in.
  • Made of metal and plastic
  • Includes set of 3
  • Features faux crystal ornaments

@BornToShop  I love the trees that you're thinking about now.  They are quite tall, aren't they?   How do you plan to use your village and trees?  I also ordered a tree from Zulily, white with a couple of cardinals in it.  I've gone tree crazy this year, it seems.  I still love our little village and it needs more trees.

Honored Contributor

@BornToShop wrote:

These are very pretty as well to go with the village @lucymo.

Details
Specifications
  • Dimensions: 20H in.
  • Made of metal and ceramic
  • White reindeer
  • Features red cardinals
  • Perfect for any holiday setting

@BornToShop  Love those Reindeer.  I am also overloaded with the deer but just keep bringing in more.  Where are these?

Respected Contributor

@lucymo, click on the full product description...

Esteemed Contributor

Here is an all white glittery item from Cracker Barrel's website, under the Woodland Christmas category.  It is called Lighted Winter Scene Decor.  The deer may be too tall next to the houses.  

Honored Contributor

@BornToShop wrote:

@lucymo, click on the full product description...

@BornToShop  I tried that last night and it didn't work but did this morning.  Lots of pretty things.  Thanks