I can't figure out how to post pictures, but the items are as follows:

Teardrop

Swag

Garland

Ornaments

Wreath

Honored Contributor

Re: Gorgeous New VPH Beaded Fruit Items

I wonder why all of Valerie's beaded fruit are ornaments, for years now.  It would be nice to have some for filler and/or scatter.

Honored Contributor

I haven't seen a presentation yet, but from the photos, these items sure look skimpy. Anyone else think so too? Hoping they are more full in real life.
"To each their own, in all things".
Esteemed Contributor

These are pretty--more Christmasy colored than the previous beaded fruit items.  They look like they're made the same and with some of the same materials.  If so, the garland will not be very flexible, and the pine sprigs will be a bit plastic-y.  Other than that, I love the previous beaded fruit collection and think this new set will be gorgeous, too.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Do you think these pieces will mix with last years collection?

I only have the tree so far from last year & wanted to get the rest of the pieces, or at least the garland & the wreath.

Honored Contributor

@Snicks1 wrote:
I haven't seen a presentation yet, but from the photos, these items sure look skimpy. Anyone else think so too? Hoping they are more full in real life.

I thought these were a great thought, but someone forgot to 'finish' them!

Some greens are meant to look rustic or 'thin' and look fine that way. But in my opinion, when you add fruit, especially beaded fruit, it says opulence, and requires a full and lush backdrop  of greens.

I like when she brings multiple pieces to match as it ties everything together and gives such a complete look, and I like the premise of these, just not the execution. 

Honored Contributor

I like the ornaments - they are different.

I like last years beaded fruit items better for the rest.

Super Contributor

@ChiliPepper I really wanted Valerie's beaded fruit tree from last year (and  CIJ), but missed it. I just ordered a beaded fruit and eucalyptus tree that is on wait list. I think Jill may have had a hand in the design based on the reviews. Does anyone have this tree? It looks great on line. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Goldenmoher

Do you mean H203546??? That's the one I have but I got mine "as is" H205200 (still available as of this morning).

The red raspberries on it are ADORABLE!!!

I LOVE IT!!!

Super Contributor

@ChiliPepper yes, that's the one. So glad to hear it's as nice as it appears. Thanks!