Respected Contributor

Re: Gorgeous New VPH Beaded Fruit Items

I agree with you that the greens portion of the garland looks sparse which is one kind of look.  If you mixed it with another fuller greens-only garland, it would give you a lusher look.  My favorite item of the collection is the swag.  I think it would be a beautiful centerpiece on a table, mantel or the top of a case piece.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't care for any of the new fruit items.  I prefer the color scheme and style of the ones LR brought a few years ago .  They were more muted colors and softer .  Would have bought them.

Respected Contributor

@Kitty Galore, the older ones are the ones I have and I love them, but I like the new ones, too.  Too bad they don't really go together or maybe I should be thankful that they don't...:-D

Esteemed Contributor

@Marsha2003 wrote:

@Kitty Galore, the older ones are the ones I have and I love them, but I like the new ones, too.  Too bad they don't really go together or maybe I should be thankful that they don't...:-D

Marsha ,  the only item I hsve from LR selection is the wreath and I'm so happy to hsve even just that one item!