Respected Contributor
@ECBG
Thank you! I love them. Different and cute. Fits DH and I and our furbabies. Smiley Happy
Honored Contributor
@crazycockermom, your fireplace and mantle look wonderful. You did a good job on that. Waiting to see more pics of other areas, lol.
"To each their own, in all things".
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Fireplace mantel

[ Edited ]

@crazycockermom, I love how your fireplace came together this year.  I'm glad you figured out what you wanted and that you're pleased with the results.  Loving the before and after picture posting, too, because it helps us all to see how we might change things if we have the desire. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Fireplace mantel

[ Edited ]

@crazycockermom

I just wanted to let you know I FINALLY was able to grab a set of the glittery bulb garland like you have. I wanted two or three but I will be happy with one.

I somehow missed the presentations but I have been on the hunt for them since I saw how amazing they looked on your mantle.

I have literally checked multiple times each day, every day, since you posted your pictures! Crazy, I know LOL!!!

Anyways, I am beyond thrilled right now. I too, have fond memories of this type of bulb on our Christmas trees as a kid.

Thanks for the inspiration my decorator friend!

Respected Contributor
@ChiliPepper
Glad you were able to get a garland! Isn't it neat? They were one of those items that came and went quickly. Maybe she'll bring them back next year. Smiley Happy