Trusted Contributor

@SHOPR I watched the video and did some freeze frames.  It definitely looks like the bottom sphere and the third sphere from the bottom up are mercury glass, and the second and top sphere as well as the spire on the top are made of a different material that looks like ironwork.  To me, it looks like something that belongs outside.  

Esteemed Contributor

@RazorSharp, It definitely appears to have at least two different textures or materials going on.  

Honored Contributor

@Buck-i-Nana wrote:

@Buck-i-Nana wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@RazorSharp wrote:

Does anyone see the large, lit finials on the set right now?  They are tall and round like VPH's oversized finials, but they are lit!  Am I seeing things?

@RazorSharp  I saw them.  They looked white or silver and like stacked spheres with only one lit.  That may be something coming up.  I wondered why only one part appeared to be lit.

I thought they looked like they could have been the largest of the set of three glitter finials that VPH had a couple of years ago, except if they are, they're malfunctioning.

Not sure I like the way they were lit.

OK, watched it again, and definitely NOT the large of a previous set.  Time will tell.

@Buck-i-Nana  How do I watch the video?

Respected Contributor

Re: Finial Alert!

[ Edited ]

@mousiegirl -- Razor posted this...."watch the video for H209968, and you can see one at 1:58 and 2:32."  I added the link on the item number for you. It will open a new page so you don't lose this thread Smiley Happy

I hit pause as soon as I caught a glimpse so I could see it better.

Honored Contributor

I just went and watched the video, and think it odd to only partially light up.

Interested to see if these come available, or are just a prop, though.

Honored Contributor

@Buck-i-Nana wrote:

@mousiegirl -- Razor posted this...."watch the video for H209968, and you can see one at 1:58 and 2:32."  I added the link on the item number for you. It will open a new page so you don't lose this thread Smiley Happy

I hit pause as soon as I caught a glimpse so I could see it better.

@Buck-i-Nana @RazorSharp  I almost missed the first one, but the one at the end looks like the frost that I bought last year, only defective in that it doesn't light up all the way.

Trusted Contributor

I mentioned in another thread how I was disappointed that VPH only had red and green colors offered, so I took matters into my own hands and found these gold finials at HL on sale.  I paid $29 and change for both of them:

F 1.JPG

I primed them with white, glossy Rustoleum spray:

F 2.JPG

Then used Martha Stewart silver glitter craft paint, silver crackle paint, and silver glitter glue to touch up the edges to get the finished result:

F 3.jpg

They stand 32' high and cost me $38 and some elbow grease.

Super Contributor

These new finials are now available.  They look like the ones that were seen during Valerie's last show.

H208346
Kringle Express Outdoor/Indoor 35" Illuminated Stacked Sphere Finial

Kringle Express Outdoor/Indoor 35 Illuminated Stacked Sphere Finial - H208346

They are on a One Day Only price of $49 and 3 easy pays. They come in Champagne, Silver and White.

Honored Contributor

@RazorSharp

WOW.....

Those look AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GREAT JOB!!!!!!

Trusted Contributor

@BklynKinsey wrote:

These new finials are now available.  They look like the ones that were seen during Valerie's last show.

H208346
Kringle Express Outdoor/Indoor 35" Illuminated Stacked Sphere Finial

Kringle Express Outdoor/Indoor 35 Illuminated Stacked Sphere Finial - H208346

They are on a One Day Only price of $49 and 3 easy pays. They come in Champagne, Silver and White.

I wondered when these would show up.  Only two of the spheres light on these, so the jury is out on whether or not these will look good.