Trusted Contributor

I was in Hobby Lobby yesterday.  There were two rows of Easter decorations but they also had Valentines and St Patrick's decor on display. So I suspect they will add more Easter later.  Everything was at full price yesterday too. In a few weeks, they will mark it down.  My Home Goods store last week had no Easter items but surprisingly, I thought, had a lot of coastal decorations.

Honored Contributor

I was at HL a week or so ago, and found the same as you @Tennesseegal.

Choices were rather sparse, and I thought they would have it all out by now. Perhaps they will be carrying less this year. And I found nothing of interest at all for Valentine's, spring or Easter. Was really disappointed with the selections available. Hopefully they will get more and different. 

Trusted Contributor

My HL had boxes stacked at one end of the rows so I suspect they will get in more.  Easter is late this year though so they have more time.  I would like to have one of the bunny shaped wreaths.

Esteemed Contributor

I have two Valentine items from HL.  I'm going to go there this week for a couple of St Patrick's Day.  I have enough Easter and spring.   I have a console table (that expands to dining table)  in my front room that I love to decorate. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Easter at HL

[ Edited ]

My HL had the usual Easter things---Easter baskets, the Easter grass in different colors, Easter dye, do it yourself projects for kids---Easter things to hang indoors/outdoors for the wall or door, the bunny wreath, plastic eggs to fill and some decorative eggs, and then they had some cute ceramic bunnies/chicks in all shapes and sizes, and big and small sisal bunnies much like Valeries.  And of course 1/2 row of Valentine stuff & 1/2 row St. Patricks.....They had more spring things for the home and garden/patio these were in separate aisles in a different parts of the store, grouped by different styles....and on displays in mid aisle too.........more spring than they did Easter items.......some cute things.....and I enjoyed looking at the new home decor accent pieces too.....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”