Honored Contributor

Does Anyone Have Valerie's 19" Berry & Hydrangea Wreath

Has anyone ordered Item H209396 the 19" Berry & Hydranges Wreath?  I have looked all over for a new fall wreath both locally and online.....I even priced what it would cost me to make one if I bought the materials at Hobby Lobby on sale......  I found that Valerie's price of $34.90 is reasonable .....  it looks nice and full from the picture and has the color palette I want too....I've seen some a tiny bit cheaper but they either looked cheap and chintzy or were rather sparse....or were too big or too expensive....Anyone own this one and if so what is your review of it....

No Image Found

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Re: Does Anyone Have Valerie's 19" Berry & Hydrangea Wreath

@Spurt

I have not seen or own her wreaths but I went to Joanne Craft & Fabrics today. 

They have some  beautiful full wreaths - all fall decor is 60% off.  Also nice selection online - I would buy one but honestly, I have no idea if I need one (cleaned out decorations last year and forgot to take pics of boxes before putting up in attic!) 

These are 2 that caught my eye: they are full and not scrimpy!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

Has anyone ordered Item H209396 the 19" Berry & Hydranges Wreath?  I have looked all over for a new fall wreath both locally and online.....I even priced what it would cost me to make one if I bought the materials at Hobby Lobby on sale......  I found that Valerie's price of $34.90 is reasonable .....  it looks nice and full from the picture and has the color palette I want too....I've seen some a tiny bit cheaper but they either looked cheap and chintzy or were rather sparse....or were too big or too expensive....Anyone own this one and if so what is your review of it....

No Image Found

@Spurt, I don't have it, but I've looked at it several times, along with the matching garland and 26" hanger.  I like fall florals (like this one) when a little green is mixed in.  I'm not really in need of either a fall wreath or garland, but I could use the decorative hanger.  Too bad they completely left out the green hydrangea in that piece, H209398.

26 Leaves, Berry and Hydrangea Decorative Hanger - H209398

I always worry about longevity of a piece when it's so loaded with the fragile foam berries.  These pieces seem to have lots and lots of them.  Other than that worry, I'd say go for it.  I've almost always been very happy with my VPH/QVC faux florals, and when comparing the ones I've bought to the ones I've found locally, I think they look nicer. 

By the way, were these ever actually presented?  They don't say they are Valerie items in the titles or descriptions.  I'm not finding any videos for them here or on Youtube. 

Honored Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

No Image Found

@Spurt, I don't have it, but I've looked at it several times, along with the matching garland and 26" hanger.  I like fall florals (like this one) when a little green is mixed in.  I'm not really in need of either a fall wreath or garland, but I could use the decorative hanger.  Too bad they completely left out the green hydrangea in that piece, H209398.

I always worry about longevity of a piece when it's so loaded with the fragile foam berries.  These pieces seem to have lots and lots of them.  Other than that worry, I'd say go for it.  I've almost always been very happy with my VPH/QVC faux florals, and when comparing the ones I've bought to the ones I've found locally, I think they look nicer. 

By the way, were these ever actually presented?  They don't say they are Valerie items in the titles or descriptions.  I'm not finding any videos for them here or on Youtube. 

@SHOPR

Thank you for the input and you raise some good points...it doesn't say Valerie anywhere in the description and I dont remember seeing this presented either, the reason I thought this was Valeries is because there is a similar one that definitely has her name attached, the only difference is it doesnt have hydrangeas (which is OK) it's the same price, but it's a little bit bigger and I was looking for something in the 18" or 19" range....But your right about anything with foam berries, but I have a lighted fall garland I purchased from Valerie a few years ago and it was full of the foam berries.....although I've lost a few of the berries, overall it's held up pretty well.....The one you show is pretty, but I had my heart set on a wreath....I think I will just go for it and lose the try me fee if its not made well or doesnt look right in person....

Thanks for your help and expertise!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

@Spurt

I have not seen or own her wreaths but I went to Joanne Craft & Fabrics today. 

They have some  beautiful full wreaths - all fall decor is 60% off.  Also nice selection online - I would buy one but honestly, I have no idea if I need one (cleaned out decorations last year and forgot to take pics of boxes before putting up in attic!) 

These are 2 that caught my eye: they are full and not scrimpy!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

@homedecor1

Thank you so much for your help.....I'll certainly go online and check out the ones you've shown.......Thanks again!

Esteemed Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@SHOPR wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

No Image Found

@SHOPR

Thank you for the input and you raise some good points...it doesn't say Valerie anywhere in the description and I dont remember seeing this presented either, the reason I thought this was Valeries is because there is a similar one that definitely has her name attached, the only difference is it doesnt have hydrangeas (which is OK) it's the same price, but it's a little bit bigger and I was looking for something in the 18" or 19" range....But your right about anything with foam berries, but I have a lighted fall garland I purchased from Valerie a few years ago and it was full of the foam berries.....although I've lost a few of the berries, overall it's held up pretty well.....The one you show is pretty, but I had my heart set on a wreath....I think I will just go for it and lose the try me fee if its not made well or doesnt look right in person....

Thanks for your help and expertise!

@Spurt, If you go for this wreath, please let me know how you like it once you receive it.  There is no advantage for me to order the hanger today since it's not a sale item.  I will think about it a while longer.