Valued Contributor

Re: Dennis Basso and Jill Martin Show...

[ Edited ]

The Dennis and Jill show is a bore.  I like DB and most of his products.  The chemistry he had with Joan R. cannot be forced.  Jill is not the person to make his on air "partner" .

These shows are dull because GILI is always the same, showing the 6th or 7th incarnation of the same hobo bag, a faux leather jacket, and usually an OBI belt. Didn't last long enough to see if they showed the on Friday's show 1/13/17.  I do not like the silly set they have with the "runway", stools, the fancy introduction video*, etc.  It means nothing and it will not make me buy anything if I do not like the items for sale.

*Side note, why does every show have to have an intro starring our hostesses or the vendor?  SK (multiple shows), KL, DB&Jill, Shoe Shopping, Leah, IM... it is all very pretentious for a tv shopping channel.  I like a lot of the people I mentioned by the way.  I  fast forward for 4 minutes of videos and yakking before an actual product is presented.  I think this is unnecessary production that does not make me want to buy a product any more, or any less.