Honored Contributor

@froggy wrote:

@jaxs mom

Oh, the Naif pattern is charming!

Toys Delight:

Villeroy & Boch Toys Delight Salad Plate, Red-20

Villeroy & Boch Toys Delight Dinner Plate, Green-20

@froggy I noticed on Villeroy and Boch's website there is also Toy's Fantasy dishes which are adorable. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Respected Contributor

@jaxs mom

I love the complete table setting. Can't buy more dishes, can't buy more dishes.....

Christmas Day breakfast

Honored Contributor

That is so lovely. I'm thinking some serving pieces would look great with my Naif Christmas set. And I LOVE Toy's Fantasy jumbo mug with Santa on it. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Respected Contributor

For those of you who like Villeroy & Boch, they have a great sale right now with 30% off and free shipping over $75.  There are exclusions, but the Christmas patterns are included in the sale.

Respected Contributor

Here's another cute pattern - Mossy Oak

Mossy Oak® Snowman Holiday 16-pc. Porcelain Dinnerware Set

$49 for 16 pc set at Bealls Florida

Respected Contributor

And there's lots of Certified International at Penney's.

Certified International Winter Wonder Oval Serving PlatterCertified International Top Hat Snowman Large Square Serving Platter

Certified International Botanical Christmas Square PlatterCertified International Winter Wonder Rectangular Serving Platter

Certified International Santa’s Workshop Set of 4 Dessert PlatesCertified International Chalkboard Christmas Set of 4 Green Dessert Plates

Certified International Botanical Christmas Rectangular Platter

Honored Contributor

I wish I had room for some Christmas dishes.  I have my great grandmothers Haviland, my grandmothers china and mine.  I need to get rid of some of this as I know my daughter is not interested in it. 

Valued Contributor

I love dishes! Wish I had a place in my house so I could indulge in keeping all kinds and types, like a walk-in closet all arranged neatly.

But I can't. @froggy , you got me drooling and wanting more!

I have two sets of Christmas dishes and that's it. 

I went to TJM earlier this week and bought $150 of linens to coordinate with what I have. It doesn't take up as much room, and I can still get a different and new look with my sets. Oh, and I found some markdown on red glasses, too!

Respected Contributor

@Nomore

I love my home but my dream home would have a butlers pantry. Can you imagine just browsing through and selecting the dishes and linens for each meal.Heart

Honored Contributor

@DiAnne wrote:

I wish I had room for some Christmas dishes.  I have my great grandmothers Haviland, my grandmothers china and mine.  I need to get rid of some of this as I know my daughter is not interested in it. 

I used to have my MIL service for 16 good china and when we were moving to Fl I was very surprised when I mentioned to my neice I did not have room for them she asked if she could have them. I really did not suspect she would want them as they are elegant and old fashioned and she has very modern taste. I packed them carefully and took them to her, but she said she is going to wait until her boys are older to use them.