Respected Contributor

For those who do not yet have a Christmas dishware set Macy's has all the usual plus some really pretty patterns from 222 Fifth at great prices. If I didn't already have several patterns I could be tempted. Ther is also one Gibson set (the pic at the bottom).

222 Fifth Holiday Winter Harmony 16-Pc. Set, Service for 4

Quick View222 Fifth Northwood Cottage 16-Pc. Set, Service for 4

222 Fifth Christmas Foliage 16-Pc. Set, Service for 4

Gibson Tree Trimmings 20-Piece Dinnerware Set, Service for 4

Esteemed Contributor

@froggy The Gibson factory is here in Los Angeles, did you buy your dishes there?  I gave away all my Christmas dishes as I just have too many dishes and I need space for other things.  Very pretty pic's of dishware. 

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Respected Contributor

@Puzzle Piece

No, I don't have any of the ones pictured. I have several Lenox Christmas patterns, an Old Country Roses Christmas pattern, a few Villeroy & Bosch Toy's Delight salad plates and some of the Walmart BHG salad plates.

I do like a lot of the Gibson dishware - if you don't want to spend a lot of $ they make some pretty things.

Honored Contributor

Ugh! Christmas/fall/seasonal dishes of all kinds are a weakness for me (noticed I said 'a' weakness, certainly not my only one). 

Was just changing my kitchen over this morning with some of my winter ones. I have so many different ones, that I kind of have to cycle them to get them all used!

These posted are pretty! I must not look, I must not look!

Respected Contributor

Was just changing my kitchen over this morning with some of my winter ones. I have so many different ones, that I kind of have to cycle them to get them all used!

@Mominohio

Oh, me too! I have to get out all my table linens and put together various combinations to see what appeals each year. If only I had more dining tables I could use everything.

Honored Contributor

I can't imagine having the money or the storage space to have seasonal or event dishes, but I do love to look at them, so thank you for posting these lovely pictures. I think a big table set full of holiday dishes would be beautiful!

Honored Contributor

@froggy wrote:

@Puzzle Piece

No, I don't have any of the ones pictured. I have several Lenox Christmas patterns, an Old Country Roses Christmas pattern, a few Villeroy & Bosch Toy's Delight salad plates and some of the Walmart BHG salad plates.

I do like a lot of the Gibson dishware - if you don't want to spend a lot of $ they make some pretty things.

Oh I haven't seen Villeroy and Boch Toy's Delight. I'll have to look that up. I have the Villeroy and Boch Naif Christmas. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Respected Contributor

@jaxs mom

Oh, the Naif pattern is charming!

Toys Delight:

Villeroy & Boch Toys Delight Salad Plate, Red-20

Villeroy & Boch Toys Delight Dinner Plate, Green-20

Honored Contributor

I love Christmas dishes.

I have my mom's Spode set of Christmas dishes.  I have my own set of Lenox. 

Glasses are my weakness.  I saw a beautiful red glass in Sur Le Table - I had to walk out of the store.

Honored Contributor

I saw some dishes at Walmart today that looked like the last set of dishes.

I really like the first set, so pretty.

I already have a set of Christmas dishes (snowmen) that I have had for years.

Thanks for posting these pictures.