Frequent Contributor

Re: Calling All Slatkin Haunted House Collectors!!

I saw these on the BBW website from an email I received.  I was excited

until I saw the price.  Yikes have they gone up.  The ceramic one is $79.95!

So glad I have some from the earlier years when they first came out.  They

are really cute though but as someone else said take up alot ot storage space.

Even with that said if they were priced more reasonable I doubt if I would have been able to resist..lol 

Super Contributor

Well Bath & Body Works sent out a mystery coupon last Thursday for use all during their Labor Day sale. So I got the metal haunted house from this year. I love it and does not take up too much room for storage. Looks like they are now sold out online because of that coupon no doubt. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@ILUVChristmas wrote:

Well Bath & Body Works sent out a mystery coupon last Thursday for use all during their Labor Day sale. So I got the metal haunted house from this year. I love it and does not take up too much room for storage. Looks like they are now sold out online because of that coupon no doubt. Smiley Happy

I couldn't resist that house either!  It is not over-powering, love the glitter effect!  

Trusted Contributor

I absolutely love these houses and my storage closet upstairs shows it! They are definitely are a splurge for me. They seem to be getting bigger and more expensive, even with a 20% off code. You would think at that price they would offer free shipping! I have the new Halloween one in my basket and still thinking about it. 

I adore the large Christmas one I got last year! 

Trusted Contributor

I have my large black Slatkin house displayed with a candle inside.  Next to it is my Echo playing spooky music.  Fun!!

Trusted Contributor

I went by my Bath and Body Works store to check out the new Halloween house. It is not as large as it looks in the picture, nor are the little two figures in the front. I have to say, at first glance I was underwhelmed; it looks so much better in the picture, believe it or not! They did have the metal luminary and that is darling, but again not paying $59.50 for that one either. I asked the girl in the store if they would honor the 20% off code that was offered online and she did not know. I really think this one is a pass for me. I will wait to see the what will be coming up for Christmas. 

Respected Contributor

@ILUVChristmas and @TexasMom1, I was off work today and just because of you two I had to stop by my local BBW.  I simply couldn't resist this beautiful pumpkin!

Super Contributor

It is beautiful! I have one similar to it that came out a couple of years ago and just love it. Looks so pretty with the candle burning.