Honored Contributor

We already have the wreath, garland and tree from this set which I love and decided to order 2 sets of these picks too...H206433

I must have missed the presentation for these last year. I just watched the video and was so impressed with how fantastic these looked when Jill placed in/on so many things! What a great way to make an area/room/s more cohesive with this collection!

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

We already have the wreath, garland and tree from this set which I love and decided to order 2 sets of these picks too...H206433

I must have missed the presentation for these last year. I just watched the video and was so impressed with how fantastic these looked when Jill placed in/on so many things! What a great way to make an area/room/s more cohesive with this collection!

@Susan Louise  I bought a set of these last year, but couldn't find them this year, wonder where in the world I put them, lol.

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl, You are so bad!  Cat LOL

@Susan Louise, I think you will be very pleased with them.  I bought a set last year like mousiegirl, but for whatever reason I ended up not using them.  I inspected them, though, and had them out again a couple of days ago.  They're very well made, and each fruit and pinecone is on a flexible wire, so they can be repositioned a little if needed. 

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise  oh I do so have to get these!  Thanks for bringing them up!

Esteemed Contributor

Love the fruit picks!!!!

Honored Contributor

@JudyL wrote:

@Susan Louise  oh I do so have to get these!  Thanks for bringing them up!

@JudyL  I'm going to try and put some in our tree this year and scatter them around a few other areas. I have been using the wreath and tree a couple of years now and love them. The garland is too heavy for the branches on our 6' tree, but I think these picks will work much better. I'm looking forward to decorating our tree a bit different with the additional fruit picks Smiley Happy