Trusted Contributor

Re: Any thoughts on the new Luminara Rechargeable Tealights?

@Buck-i-Nana wrote:

Something they didn't talk about is how often they can be recharged before they are done for.  With having to recharge every 3 days, that's a lot of recharging and I don't believe that even rechargeable batteries have an unlimited life-span.

@Buck-i-Nana I can't recall how long the old models were listed as being able to be rechargeded, but I've had mine for almost 3 years, and I charge them once a week.  They're holding a 4 day charge just fine. 

Valued Contributor

My tealights are supposed to be delivered tomorrow or Monday. I sure hope with all this extreme heat that everyone seems to be having that they arrive in good condition. I wonder if the recent Luminara TSV's are arriving in good shape or melted? I know you really take a chance ordering wax candles this time of year with the heat.

Esteemed Contributor

@mallemo, I hope you love them.  Please let us know your thoughts. 

I haven't ordered anything wax in a while. 

Trusted Contributor

@mallemo wrote:

My tealights are supposed to be delivered tomorrow or Monday. I sure hope with all this extreme heat that everyone seems to be having that they arrive in good condition. I wonder if the recent Luminara TSV's are arriving in good shape or melted? I know you really take a chance ordering wax candles this time of year with the heat.

@mallemo The tealights are not wax, so at least they won't be melted when they arrive. I am waiting on the new Luminara snowflake candles, and I'm pretty worried that they are going to arrive looking like blobs.  It's 100 degrees in Litttle Rock, and according to the tracking, the candles have been sitting on a truck for 3 days.  I considered waiting til the Fall to order them, but I was concerned that they would sell out.

Valued Contributor

Just wanted to say that I'm very happy with my tealights. They seem to hold a charge for the full 15 hours as indicated. I have so many smaller containers that I could not find a flameless candle for but now have these. They are just the perfect size for so many things and the light that just one produces is incredible.

Esteemed Contributor

@mallemo wrote:

Just wanted to say that I'm very happy with my tealights. They seem to hold a charge for the full 15 hours as indicated. I have so many smaller containers that I could not find a flameless candle for but now have these. They are just the perfect size for so many things and the light that just one produces is incredible.

@mallemo, I'm glad you like them.  It is amazing to me, too, how much light they produce for such a small candle.