Honored Contributor

Re: All day Christmas shows again.

@lucymo wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

@RazorSharp wrote:

Did you ever notice how the "I hate Christmas shows" threads are always started by "New Members" and always defended by "Frequent Contributors" who never post in the Holiday Forum?  

@RazorSharp Exactly what I was thinking...and the user name is for 'Cy'nical Ann...

No doubt someone using a different/new acct to stir up the pot and ruffle feathers...

@RazorSharp @Susan Louise  You are correct but they don't take anything Christmas away from me.  They can go play somewhere else or hang around and watch us have fun.  Simple as that.

Good to hear from both of you.  Hope you are enjoying the Christmas shows between the Dyson ones.  Smiley Happy

@lucymo  Hi Lucymo Smiley Happy

I hope you are enjoying the Christmas shows too! I actually watched the 2 hr VPH show again on QVC plus. I guess I really needed a decor fix and it was a nice show.

I did order the set of 3 fruit candle rings. I thought of using them around those mosaic trees (lit on yellow or orange) like VPH showed and have them sit on her large MG chocolate pedestals and have them on either side of the tv for the month of November through Thanksgiving.

So far this is what I bought since the CIJ...

2 - H209004 Luminara Hudson lanterns (bronze)

1 - H200771 Father Christmas figurine (@mominohio was my enabler...LOL)

1 - H208726 VPH wreath

1 - H208728 VPH teardrops

1 - H209791 VPH candle rings

Then I still have to get that tree collar at P1 next week. So much for not buying anything this year...LOL 

I haven't been posting much for a few reasons...been busy documenting our hummer migrators, I haven't had much to offer on this forum since I haven't been buying/browsing much. I would have loved to have ordered the new Duraflame TSV, but it's too short......only 23" in height. The image/pics they have make it look larger than it really is. The Duraflame heater we got a few yrs ago for our livingroom is almost 29" high. Even with all the new upgraded features with the new TSV, we'd have to prop it up to be able to see the fireplace effect from the other side of our coffee table...oh well.

I do think often though how fun it would be to get a bunch of us to all go to a P1 together....sigh. So sad we live so far apart! I'm looking forward to going next week to get the tree collar, but sad I'll be going alone. 

The shows are definitely sparce on the Q this year and most just don't seem to be what they have been in the past. I know VPH shows are going to fly by tomorrow too. I'm going to try and stay up for the early AM show tomorrow with @Julie928 and I'll have a pumpkin spice latte (Grove Square k-cup)...great idea Julie!

Maybe sometime tomorrow I'll start a thread in the garden forum with some pics I took these past few months of our hummer visitors Smiley Happy

@Susan Louise  Oh good, I'm looking forward to the pictures.  Be sure to tag me so I won't miss out.

I know I've missed you on here but knew it is a busy time for you.  I haven't bought as much as I did in the past few years but still too much.  It's time to donate again and free up some storage space.  We thought about that  TSV Duraflame too but decided against it for the same reason you guys did. 

Wish I could go with you to P1 and we could have lunch and shop.  We'd make a day of it.  I don't think I'll stay up to watch Valerie.  I have to be at church early and hopefully  be able to stay awake.  Smiley Happy     Hope you enjoy the show.

@lucymo  The feeling is mutual...Bless your heart...

I will tag you when I post the pics! Have a great nights sleep and we'll chat on here tomorrow Smiley Happy