Honored Contributor

Re: 7" Ceramic Tabletop Tree

@SHOPR wrote:

@Susan Louise@, I think you are confusing me with @BornToShop, who mentioned that she has the tree you returned.  We both have Shop in our names.  :-)

@SHOPR   How embarrassing...

That's what I get when I get behind on threads and miss pages...lose track of folks names too...

msorry-and-blushed.gif

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@POlady,

@BornToShop,

@MTH

Now I'm wondering if the ceramic trees might(?) be the TSV on Wednesday.  It's just weird that they're sort of "hiding" on the website and still at regular prices, not CIJ sale prices like everything else.  

Hoping those who already ordered can get price adjustments if that is the case.  

I'm not buying but I was looking at the Program Guide to remind me when upcoming CIJ shows were happening, and this caught my attention.  

Trusted Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

@POlady,

@BornToShop,

@MTH

Now I'm wondering if the ceramic trees might(?) be the TSV on Wednesday.  It's just weird that they're sort of "hiding" on the website and still at regular prices, not CIJ sale prices like everything else.  

Hoping those who already ordered can get price adjustments if that is the case.  

I'm not buying but I was looking at the Program Guide to remind me when upcoming CIJ shows were happening, and this caught my attention.  

@SHOPR Hmm..you could be right. I will keep an eye on that. I was sort of wondering about the pricing and why it wasn't mentioned at all over the weekend.

Frequent Contributor

Thanks for the heads up Shopr - did order a set of each and hopefully they wil do a price adjustment.  I wondered why they weren't sale priced but didn't want to miss out on them.

I just checked and they are still in the order process stage which is unusual that they haven't shipped by now/  Also didn't see a presentation video on these too & wondered why but now I think you are right about them. 

Will have to check Wednesday!

Respected Contributor

@SHOPR, you are the best!  I will most definitely be getting a price adjustment on 4 sets; you can bet your bippy on that...!  Thanks on posting the heads-up!  

Frequent Contributor

Shopr - Yep you were right!  Just saw them under the Today's Special Value Preview page!  Calling them today to see about my price adjustment!

Esteemed Contributor

@POlady wrote:

Shopr - Yep you were right!  Just saw them under the Today's Special Value Preview page!  Calling them today to see about my price adjustment!

@POlady, Well that's cool! I just knew it was strange that such an obvious Christmas themed item was not on sale.  

When I was watching Carolyn present the retro looking Royal Doulton figurines, I was thinking how cute they would be next to one of the ceramic trees...

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am on my way to work; if anyone on this thread received a TSV advance email regarding the new price on these ceramic trees, can you please post it?  I always get advanced notifications on the TSV so not sure if one was even sent out.  My sets have shipped so should be getting them Friday.  TIA!

Frequent Contributor

Born to Shop - I called this morning to get a price adjustment and the CS rep said I would have to call back tomorrow.  I asked her the TSV price and she said all she saw was the original price.  Told me they wouldn't know until midnight!?

Honored Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

@POlady wrote:

@POlady, Well that's cool! I just knew it was strange that such an obvious Christmas themed item was not on sale.  

When I was watching Carolyn present the retro looking Royal Doulton figurines, I was thinking how cute they would be next to one of the ceramic trees...

I totally missed the Royal Doulton figurines. I'm really trying to move away from so much 'Christmasy" stuff, but the girl with the presents is really speaking to me, and I'm wondering how I can work it in. thanks for mentioning this.

@SHOPR