Super Contributor

Vera Bradley spokesperson Liz, where did she go?

What happened to VB spokesperson Liz?  Always liked her.  She gave great detail and was so positive.

Honored Contributor

Re: Vera Bradley spokesperson Liz, where did she go?

I think they're using the one who used to be the Tignanello vendor, Allison something or another.  However, I'm pretty sure there is more than one VB vendor.

Honored Contributor

You know it's just a job. People come and people go. That is the way in the workplace.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Given the amount of cross-over we've seen over the years with these supposed brand representatives, I think at least some of them are just there to represent any product that needs a spokesperson. Some might actually be somehow tied to the brand, but it wouldn't seem all of them are. I even wonder if they're hired by the brand or by QVC. Some, like Linda Davies, seems pretty clearly to be QVC picks, given the number of brands she's now helped present on the air.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

From the looks of the Q's Inventory of Vera Bradley bags, looks like they are getting rid of them, they have no updated patterns!

Super Contributor

I agree, looks like the brand is over on the Q. For those looking for it, it seems to be everywhere these days at discount pricing. I have seen it at Sam's Club, TJMaxx, Steinmart, even Macys takes the coupons on the new ones. I never bought a knockoff bag since Lemon Hill but there are quite a few of them out there...wonder if the same factories in China make all these brands. For travel bags, I now buy the Lug and love them! So happy Q has them.