Occasional Contributor

Where has Travelon gone?  We just had an entire day of accessories and not even one Travelon bag was presented.  I know there are not usually entre Travelon hours, but I haven't seen any of their bags presented recently in hours like Shawn Says Accessorize or PM Style etc.   I sure hope QVC will continue to carry the line...  

Respected Contributor

@Jax_QVC wrote:

Where has Travelon gone?  We just had an entire day of accessories and not even one Travelon bag was presented.  I know there are not usually entre Travelon hours, but I haven't seen any of their bags presented recently in hours like Shawn Says Accessorize or PM Style etc.   I sure hope QVC will continue to carry the line... 

I've seen them presented now and then, esp at Xmas time.  They still carry the line.  There are new items.  Have you tried searching in the search bar for "Travelon."

Respected Contributor

I've seen a few new ones recently but I am sorry, I have no idea on what program ... was just surfing by. Incredible customer service from the Travelon folks!

Respected Contributor

QVC has a full line of Travelon, some new styles that look fun. I own 2 quilted bags and one backpack. Love them in summer and/or inclement weather!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Respected Contributor

I love Travelon smaller bags like F11372 with card slots since I don't carry a wallet.  I hope they are on soon with more bags.

Honored Contributor

I'll bet they will soon be featured more now that spring is coming.  Generally, they don't want to introduce any competition on a "Dooney Day."

Honored Contributor

Travelon is still around but it seems like perhap Lugs is the new Travelon... Higher price point, more moola for QVC...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...