Honored Contributor

Tignanello spring colors are beautiful

I am especially loving the metallic powder blue. But all the spring colors are pretty ... Peach,sand and pretty navy,along with the light blue. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Tignanello spring colors are beautiful

I agree with the nice spring colors.  

I don't buy Tignanello anymore though.  If they would start making the bags with 100% leather, handle included for the current price point, I would buy. 

However, I don't think they plan to change so I have moved on. 

Honored Contributor

Kate,IMO that is your loss,but also your choice. I will not pay outrageous prices for purses so I find Tig bags to be great value for the money. Pretty and well organized and function well. To each their own.

Respected Contributor

I was surprised how much I loved the light blue.  I am not typically a light blue girl.  It was so pretty.  I also like the peach.  I tucked it away on my wish list to keep it in mind.

Honored Contributor

@Sunshine Kate wrote:

I agree with the nice spring colors.  

I don't buy Tignanello anymore though.  If they would start making the bags with 100% leather, handle included for the current price point, I would buy. 

However, I don't think they plan to change so I have moved on. 

Agreed, some  of the colors are pleasant, but for that price point, there are more nicely constructed bags available. It's a shame they diluted their brand.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Blue seems to be a big color for handbags for Spring...at least around here where I live..

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Isn't it sad that someone would like to discuss a subject and you just have to have the haters who can't allow that but have to come and spew their negative attitude? Why does someone who is not interested in Tig and who only buys 100% leather even come here and open this thread? I think because it feeds their puny egos to say think they are better than someone who would buy a purse that isn't all leather.Too bad the amount of money one spends doesn't, in fact,make you a better person.

Honored Contributor

I saw the presentation, and agree that the spring colors were pretty. I thought the light yellow one was a pretty shade. Yellow is difficult to find in a handbag. For those that bought one enjoy. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@151949 wrote:

Isn't it sad that someone would like to discuss a subject and you just have to have the haters who can't allow that but have to come and spew their negative attitude? Why does someone who is not interested in Tig and who only buys 100% leather even come here and open this thread? I think because it feeds their puny egos to say think they are better than someone who would buy a purse that isn't all leather.Too bad the amount of money one spends doesn't, in fact,make you a better person.

No one here, that I've seen, is a 'hater'. What I HAVE seen are differing people expressing differing points of view. You start a thread and that, more or less, is what you can anticipate. This has nothing to do with puny egos, anyone saying they are better than anybody else, exclusively buying all leather bags or being a better person. It simply has to do with different opinions. What I also saw is a fair amount of agreement that some of the new colors are appealing. I'd also note the only one spewing an attitude here seems to be you.

I like bags of all sorts: leather, non-leather, partial leather, fabric. That said, when I'm opting for a partial leather bag, I'm generally not inclined to pay the prices QVC charges for Tig... I have several Tigs bought last year elsewhere for about half the cost. And yes, I do wish Tig had either stuck with all leather bags or at least continued to offer them, along with the stock they present now. Personally, I don't think that makes me a 'hater'.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

I bought two of these bags before Christmas. The style is wonderful. Easy to stay organized, just the right size, and they are light and look great. 

Im trying to reel myself in some on handbags or I'd be all over these!