Honored Contributor
Does anyone have a good source for discounts on The Sak Crochet bags? I let myself get hooked and now I don't want to pay full price!
Honored Contributor

@violann wrote:
Does anyone have a good source for discounts on The Sak Crochet bags? I let myself get hooked and now I don't want to pay full price!

Hi violann -- Of course you could do the Google search thing, but another idea, if you haven't already, is to register with zulily dot com and every morning their sale offerings come to you via email. I have ordered The Sak, Baggallini, D&G perfume, Clarks shoes and several other things. If you register, I recommend ordering "known brands" on zulily because I don't think they accept returns. Good luck finding your new The Sak crochet handbag! Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

@violann wrote:

Have you tried 6pm?  The carry some and have good discounts and free shipping.  I have been trying to get the flag crochet bag.  QVC is sold out.  

Regular Contributor

Macy's frequently had The Sak bags on sale.  I love Sak handbags.  Good luck.

Honored Contributor

@violann wrote:

Have you tried ebagsdotcom? 

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Valued Contributor
I've seen them a couple times at Costco,
Honored Contributor

I love The SAK! 

I have several in varying sizes. Even have a beautiful leather & suede one. All are excellant quality.

I don't have any coupon codes but I would like to recommend you look at consignment stores. I have found a few of mine that way, always a wonderful surprise!

The crocheted SAK bags seem to not show any wear at all, inside or out. My oldest one is 15 years old (It was a QVC TSV & a special "reward" gift to myself!) & it looks brand new. These bags are a good way to add color to an outfit. 

Esteemed Contributor

I think I've seen this brand at TJ Maxx.

Honored Contributor

I usually see some at Bealls outlet for good prices.

Honored Contributor

If you don't mind a nice pre-loved Sak Crochet, eBay has them.  Even some brand new ones never used without tags.... at a fraction of their original price.  Woman LOL

Just make sure the seller has been around for awhile and has great feedback.

Also... Sak is not counterfeited.... 

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*