Honored Contributor

Re: Sisters... Sisters... There Were Never Such Devoted Sisters (April edition...)

Ok, I'm off to check the post and grab dinner. Back later, or maybe not. Smiley Very Happy NIght all!

Honored Contributor

Re: Sisters... Sisters... There Were Never Such Devoted Sisters (April edition...)

@stevieb wrote:

.......BULLETIN......  This just in... Milly has been freed.  Repeat... Milly has been freed... In a late report, Milly has been relased from captivity and while awaiting full inspection to come later, it's been reported that her rescuer said, and I quote, 'we like what we see'......

Gasp! Well, that is very good news for Milly! Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@Sister Golden Hair wrote:

We stayed longer and now there is more storms coming through but I don't think quite as bad. I'm glad we do have a TV down there. And two lawn chairsWoman LOL

Did anyone know the "Whiting and Davis" jewerly line?

I'm glad the worst of the storm has passed @Sister Golden Hair.

Sorry, I don't know about that jewelry line...

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

I like this Versace purple and brown hobo...

Versace Collection Women's Leather Hobo, Dark Purple/Brown

I love the color and I am sure the leather is scrumptious, but I don't like that zipper in the middle! What's up with that?

@stevieb

Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily

Trust me, it was the bags :-o

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@Serendipity wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

@jaxs mom wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

What do you all think of this ring? A similar one in gold was the LS today. Didn't have my size.

Oro Nuovo Bold Polished Concave Tapered Ring 14K

This was the LS. It was $38 or something like that then.

J328452 Bold Polished Concave Tapered Ring, 14K

Do they look like the same ring? The rose wasn't offered as LS.

hmmm I don't buy gold over resin. But you know, if you like it. I should just add that to my sig line LOL. 

@jaxs mom @stevieb @EdithEllenLily Anyone know if concave rings are flattering or unflattering on the hand? They don't show it much in the video. Not so that you can tell.

I have a Nadri saddle ring with black crystals and it's pretty cool @Serendipity. I bought the size to wear on my middle finger because it was such a large ring.

@EdithEllenLily Thanks, EEL. I will check that out too. Sounds pretty also. I like the look of a flat saddle ring too (versus concave) and I'm lucky in that usually I can wear the same size ring on ring, middle or index. Smiley Happy

@EdithEllenLily Oh wow. Like this one? NIce!

Unknown.jpeg

That's it! I have a Nadri bangle, necklace and earrings to go with the ring, all in the black crystals. I miss that brand on the Q. I think it was also sold at Nordstrom but at higher prices. @Serendipity

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@EdithEllenLily

Trust me, it was the bags :-o

Glad you were joking @Bird mama!!! LOL!!! Woman LOL

Duh...

Honored Contributor

Goodnight everyone! I'm headed down to the green couch to chill for awhile before going to sleep...rest well! Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

I think I will turn in myself.  Goodnight Sisters.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@Serendipity wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

I will be back and will try to find my new Cole Haan tote.

@Sister Golden Hair Yes, hoping to see!

@Serendipity I found it and if you could post a picture I would really appreciate it.

Macys  it is called Cole Haan Reiley Tote in orange. I thought maybe it was an older style because of it being at the Magic shop. Now I'm really excited.

@Sister Golden Hair Is it this one, SGH? This is the same citrus red that we posted eariler. Really like it! Good deal for a current bag.

Unknown.jpeg

@Serendipity Yes, that's it but I call it orange. Did you post the same bag?

Since I haven't been around, I haven't read all those posts.

Good to know the real color. I couldn't believe that it was a new bag.

Not sure why someone would of taken it to the Magic shop.

Maybe it was a gift and they didn't like the color or the bag.

When I saw it was a Cole Haan and then looked at the price, I was shocked.

I guess, don't look a gift horse in the mouthWoman LOL