Honored Contributor

Re: Sisters... Sisters... There Were Never Such Devoted Sisters (April edition...)

@stevieb

We're going to the May thread on Sunday right?

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Re: Sisters... Sisters... There Were Never Such Devoted Sisters (April edition...)

Uh huh... uh huh... and one assumes all that tarted up war paint is to go with your low cut dress...  Well, I have one word for you, missy...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@stevieb

We're going to the May thread on Sunday right?

Well @Bird mama... I guess we'll all just have to wait and see...

Woman Surprised

Honored Contributor

Attention Sisters: 

In the event we transition to the a new thread for May (and I hope we do), please be mindful.  Last time it was like 

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

@jaxs mom wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

What do you all think of this ring? A similar one in gold was the LS today. Didn't have my size.

Oro Nuovo Bold Polished Concave Tapered Ring 14K

This was the LS. It was $38 or something like that then.

J328452 Bold Polished Concave Tapered Ring, 14K

Do they look like the same ring? The rose wasn't offered as LS.

hmmm I don't buy gold over resin. But you know, if you like it. I should just add that to my sig line LOL. 

@jaxs mom @stevieb @EdithEllenLily Anyone know if concave rings are flattering or unflattering on the hand? They don't show it much in the video. Not so that you can tell.

@Serendipity Sorry @Serendipity I honestly have no idea or opinion on these two rings... I do have a few resin rings (don't tell JM) and they're fine for day to day wear... Obviously, I'd prefer 'real' gold, but I've not had bad luck with them and they look good.

Why shouldn't anyone tell me, haven't I already established that you all can like whatever you want? I sure wouldn't want to have to live my life based on other peoples likes so other people shouldn't have to either. My quirky self isn't changing so you all don't have to either. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

.......BULLETIN......  This just in... Milly has been freed.  Repeat... Milly has been freed... In a late report, Milly has been relased from captivity and while awaiting full inspection to come later, it's been reported that her rescuer said, and I quote, 'we like what we see'......

Honored Contributor

Gotta get the kids to bed - be back in a little.

Honored Contributor

@jaxs mom wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

@jaxs mom wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

What do you all think of this ring? A similar one in gold was the LS today. Didn't have my size.

Oro Nuovo Bold Polished Concave Tapered Ring 14K

This was the LS. It was $38 or something like that then.

J328452 Bold Polished Concave Tapered Ring, 14K

Do they look like the same ring? The rose wasn't offered as LS.

hmmm I don't buy gold over resin. But you know, if you like it. I should just add that to my sig line LOL. 

@jaxs mom @stevieb @EdithEllenLily Anyone know if concave rings are flattering or unflattering on the hand? They don't show it much in the video. Not so that you can tell.

@Serendipity Sorry @Serendipity I honestly have no idea or opinion on these two rings... I do have a few resin rings (don't tell JM) and they're fine for day to day wear... Obviously, I'd prefer 'real' gold, but I've not had bad luck with them and they look good.

Why shouldn't anyone tell me, haven't I already established that you all can like whatever you want? I sure wouldn't want to have to live my life based on other peoples likes so other people shouldn't have to either. My quirky self isn't changing so you all don't have to either. 

I think you know of all people, I am SO not likley to say anything just appease anyone... I meant it as a little light sisterhood humor... Heck, I don't care if you don't like my rings...

Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

Attention Sisters: 

In the event we transition to the a new thread for May (and I hope we do), please be mindful.  Last time it was like 

Yea, well @Bird mama... You can lead a horse to water... If you get my drift...

Honored Contributor

We stayed longer and now there is more storms coming through but I don't think quite as bad. I'm glad we do have a TV down there. And two lawn chairsWoman LOL

Did anyone know the "Whiting and Davis" jewerly line?