Honored Contributor

Re: Sister's Got a Brand New Bag... (May edition)

@Bird mama wrote:

@Sister Golden Hair

Love the rolling tote and the new Coach.

@Bird mama Now when I see a bird, I think of youHeart

After the yard man mowed, I went outside to watch all the birds loving the mowed grass.

We have a whole flock of Bluejays. We have more different birds this year than I have ever seen.

The bluebirds are so pretty. But I do think that the female birds should have the bright colors not the malesWoman LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@Sister Golden Hair wrote:

@BlingQueen022 Thanks My recent purchase was a rose leather breast cancer Coach.

I saw a black and white Coach at a Goodwill but didn't know if it was real or a fake so I didn't buy it but found out later it was real. It was one with the C's which isn't my favorite but it was only $25.00Woman Sad

@Sister Golden Hair I'm not a big fan of the bags with the C's either, but for 25 bucks, I would have purchased it too.  That was a super bargain price for sure.  There are great finds to be found in Consignment Shops.  A woman that works in my office shops in them alot and has gotten some great looking clothes and for a bargain price too.  Nothing like finding a good deal.  I hate to pay for something that's not on sale.  That's probably why I didn't buy that bag.  I think if I did,it would of left a bad taste in my mouth.  

Honored Contributor

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@Sister Golden Hair ... the Trish McEvoy High Volume Mascara I ordered arrived on Wednesday.  So far I think I like it.  Like all other tubular mascaras it doesn't give me raccoon eyes... but unlike the others I have tried it gives me a bit more volume.  I am now seriously considering ordering the Blinc heated eyelash curler you recommended.  Do you really like it?  Does the curl hold all day?  And do you use it before or after applying your mascara?

@Sister Golden Hair .. so is there any info  you can give me abuot the Blinc Heated Eye Lash Curler?

@Boehm Collector I have only used the mascara once and it was ok. I need to wear it all day to really see what happens.

You always curl your lashes before mascara. I use a Shu eyelash curler first then the heated one and yes, I have found that it stays all day.

Do you curl your lashes at all? Did you read about it on the Blinc website? I don't like to use it unless I curl with the manual one first. My lashes like my hair are coarse.

You might call them and see if you can return it if you don't like it.

Oh geez... @Sister Golden Hair.. I thought you were the one who recommended the Trish McEvoy High Volume Mascara.  Perhaps I was mistaken.  I don't use an eyelash  curler too often.. but when I do I use a manuel one.   So you use the manuel eyelash curler; followed by the heated one and then you apply your mascara?

@Boehm CollectorHeart Yes, I had ordered the TM mascara but I hadn't tried it yet.

I have used Blinc tube mascara for years but thought I would try TM because there were two.

Curl with manual, heated one then mascara. You never want to curl your lashes after you put on mascara.

Honored Contributor

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@BlingQueen022 Thanks My recent purchase was a rose leather breast cancer Coach.

I saw a black and white Coach at a Goodwill but didn't know if it was real or a fake so I didn't buy it but found out later it was real. It was one with the C's which isn't my favorite but it was only $25.00Woman Sad

@Sister Golden Hair I'm not a big fan of the bags with the C's either, but for 25 bucks, I would have purchased it too.  That was a super bargain price for sure.  There are great finds to be found in Consignment Shops.  A woman that works in my office shops in them alot and has gotten some great looking clothes and for a bargain price too.  Nothing like finding a good deal.  I hate to pay for something that's not on sale.  That's probably why I didn't buy that bag.  I think if I did,it would of left a bad taste in my mouth.  

@BlingQueen022 I always look at the glass cases when I go to Goodwill because that is where they keep the better bags. I have bought good brand blankets at Goodwill too.

One time I had a brand new Martha Stewart blanket in my cart at a thrift store and this lady came over and started to take it out of my cart. I was rather shocked.

It really pays to shop thrift stores. Because you never know what you might find.

Honored Contributor

@Sister Golden Hair

It also pays to be strong as folks will try to take items out of your cart, lol.  Man, the nerve of some people.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Well, by now you all know I like a bargainWoman Very Happy

For years our home-owned-grocery store has a policy that if you find an out-dated product then you get a good one for free.

Every time I shop I find at least one out-dated product. So I always come home with free food.

The other day I got a $36.00 ham for free. Today it was orange juice.

When our son comes, he sees the orange paid sticker on something and knows I got it freeWoman LOL

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@Sister Golden Hair

It also pays to be strong as folks will try to take items out of your cart, lol.  Man, the nerve of some people.

@Bird mama I guess I shouldn't talk because my SIL and I stalked that woman at Marshalls because my SIL wanted the bag she had and thought she might put it backWoman LOL

Honored Contributor

@Sister Golden Hair   Casually following behind someone is one thing (wink).  Trying to snatch something out of a person's cart is another.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

There won't be any BQ here this weekendWoman Sad

It is pouring down rain and suppose to all weekend.

I guess I will have to cookWoman Sad

I told my husband, there are plenty of corndogsWoman LOL

Honored Contributor

There won't be any BQ here this weekendWoman Sad

It is pouring down rain and suppose to all weekend.

I guess I will have to cookWoman Sad

I told my husband, there are plenty of corndogsWoman LOL

LOL good thing you stocked up at Sonic HAHA

Sorry about the rain. We might get rain Sunday and Monday. But it won't stop us bbqing. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval