Honored Contributor

Re: Sister's Got a Brand New Bag... (May edition)

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@Sister Golden Hair wrote:

@Boehm Collector I know I need to break down and just change into this EA.

Great color for summer and I do have a wallet to matchWoman Very Happy

HB is having a sale tonight only. Just thought I would mention this 30

Oh my @Sister Golden Hair ... you should not have told me about the HB sale.. LOL.  I REALLY cannot justify getting a new bag for a while.  I still have the Ivanka Trump green bag coming in this week.  I have to put the brakes on handbag purchasing for a while.  If not, the HM is definitely going to put me in the woodshed.  LOL

I'll tell you what @Boehm Collector... both you and @handygal2... as long as you behave... are safe for the moment... I foresee the woodshed being occupado for the forseeable future by our Sister residing near the Windy City... She's off the rails... again...

Woman Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@Boehm Collector wrote:

Oh my @Sister Golden Hair ... you should not have told me about the HB sale.. LOL.  I REALLY cannot justify getting a new bag for a while.  I still have the Ivanka Trump green bag coming in this week.  I have to put the brakes on handbag purchasing for a while.  If not, the HM is definitely going to put me in the woodshed.  LOL

@Boehm CollectorMy DearHeart You will be in good companyHeart

Honored Contributor

@Boehm Collector wrote:

It's pretty much the same sale they've been having @Boehm Collector... 

Esteemed Contributor

@Sister Golden Hair @stevieb @jaxs mom @Bird mama @hicindy2 @EdithEllenLily... Time for me to go dispense our Meds for the day.  I swear I don't think DH would know what to take if I didn't hand him his pills every night.  He knows he has to take them .. and when I'm busy doing something he comes to remind me.  But not once has he actually TAKEN them on his own.  LOL  Have a good night everyone!!!

Honored Contributor

This is a Magic shop buy. 65th Anniv 10328 Vachetta turnlock satchel.

Honored Contributor

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@Sister Golden Hair @stevieb @jaxs mom @Bird mama @hicindy2 @EdithEllenLily... Time for me to go dispense our Meds for the day.  I swear I don't think DH would know what to take if I didn't hand him his pills every night.  He knows he has to take them .. and when I'm busy doing something he comes to remind me.  But not once has he actually TAKEN them on his own.  LOL  Have a good night everyone!!!

@Boehm Collector I got one of those pill containers for DH that has morning, noon and night. Yes, I fill for him every Sunday but then he has to take them himself.

Honored Contributor

Click to zoomThis is my Brahmin from the Magic shop. I will try to find the other one.

Honored Contributor

Click to zoomThis is my Brahmin from the Magic shop. I will try to find the other one.

Well I hope you're using this one @Sister Golden Hair. It's a beauty...

Honored Contributor

Magic shop once again. Love the zip around too.

Respected Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@stevieb  @BlingQueen022 @Bird mama @jaxs mom @Boehm Collector @skyblue @handygal2 @1Professor @hicindy2 @Serendipity @asoutherngirl @Sister Golden Hair @NycVixen @gramygram @foo foo shi shi @tough_kitty and everyone:

First, birdmama (and anyone else who needs them), put your sunglasses on:

A few days ago in the April Sisters thread, I read a line from @jaxs mom that resonated with me. Often we see a handbag and think about it over and over; we just cannot get it out of our mind. Of course those of you who know me will say this happens often with EEL, and I would have to agree, but not to the extent it happened with a certain leather and a certain color, which I am sure @stevieb will remember me admiring...and wanting...quite a long time ago. 

So I did it! A few weeks ago I was able to find the wallet on ilovedooney and chose it on one of their additional sales. And then I waited for the spring Dooney VIP sale and ordered the handbag and the cosmetic.

It is a Tangerine dream that came true...the Dooney Alto Roma, the Alto Slim Continental wallet and the Alto Cosmetic Case, all quite beautiful. The leather is so smooth and the Tangerine color is so vibrant and amazing. I'm saving it for summertime...but I couldn't wait any longer to tell you all about it. Woman Very Happy

Roma

Cosmetic Case

Slim Continental

Stunning! @EdithEllenLily Enjoy!!Woman Happy