Trusted Contributor

Sharif Crossbody $10 w/free shipping

Just scored a nice buy. If you've been watching it-grab it on other channel. Also nice Margaritaville tote for $10.

Occasional Contributor

Re: Sharif Crossbody $10 w/free shipping

[ Edited ]

Thank you for the heads up!  I got the Sharif!  Wow, those guys know how to have a sale!

Valued Contributor

Thanks from me too. What a deal.

Contributor

What's the items numbers ?

Frequent Contributor

I just closed my HSN account.  Two times in a row I placed an order and the items I recieved were used!!  Done with them!

Respected Contributor

I believe HSN made a big mistake this morning and marked a whole bunch of things down to $9.95 with free shipping in error.  I got 17 alerts, and all the items had been marked down to $9.95.  This included a Clever Carriage cross-body bag that was originally $250!!!!  I would have gotten it, but they only had beige and red.  I only wear a black bag and shoes. 

Anyway, I purchased sparingly.  I got a Marla Wynne butterfly tee in black, a Melissa McCarthy high/low tunic in black, and a Diane Gilman sleeveless tunic in red and white stripes.  Anyway, a couple of hours later I went back to see whether they'd done this with any more things.  All those alerts for things costing $9.95 were GONE.  An hour or two after that, the alerts all started coming back one by one with MUCH HIGHER sale prices.  The Marla Wynn tee is now $30.  The Melissa M. tunic is $60.  The Gilman tunic is $40.  So, I got three shirts for $30 this morning that now cost $130 on sale.  Either they had one heck of a flash sale or someone made a hideous mistake.  I wish I'd bought a couple of the Clever Carriage bags and tried to sell them on eBay.  I don't sell there, but you could make a few bucks doing that!

Trusted Contributor

Ms X, I think you're right that they made a booboo. I wish I would have seen that Clever Carriage bag. I got the Sharif and the Margaritaville tote for $20 and free shipping. I'm happy! It pays to check your alerts every day!

Esteemed Contributor

@Lacey1         I would have loved to get that bag! 

Just yesterday I went through and unhearted a lot of items

and then today my laptop wouldn't connect to the internet double

Respected Contributor

@Mary Bailey  HSN's official clearance shows are coming up any day now.  I've forgotten exactly when, but you can check their calendar or even call HSN.  Go back and heart things you like!  I've been getting a TON of alerts about price reductions.  I have over 250 items in my favorites, but I rarely buy unless the item goes down to $10-$20. I get a ton of nice things at HSN at obscenely low prices by having a lot of favorites marked and checking them at least daily.

Valued Contributor

So much for a  good deal on the crossbody. I got an e-mail it's wait listed. I know I won't get it. Figure they goofed on the price and won't honor it. Furthermore, I had a 20% coupon which I tried to apply to another Sharif crossbody and CS wouldn't accept it. What a way to run a business.