Super Contributor

Score!! dirt-cheap Waverly bag at Walmart..happy dance!!

[ Edited ]

I was strolling thorugh Walmart today and happened to zip by the handbags. Some colorful, quilted printed satchels and handbags looked fun, bu thten I noticed one was Clearance marked for $7.00!! I have been wanting a fun printed satchel/handbag for this time of year, and I have some Bohemian printed one on the way from Vera Bradley, but this one is fun and how could I pass up the price..? Gosh, I used to be all about the basic blacks, browns, tans, cognacs, taupes, etc. Now I seem to be abll about bright and happy and printed and floral. 

I mainly started this 'hunt' to brighten up a kind of dull-looking raincoat I got from QVC. The raincoat is fine, just needed something to brighten it up a little. But gosh, now I will be brightening up a lot of outfits!! Smiley Very Happy 

Here are a couple pics, the print I bought is the multi-bright floral satchel (with the black background) print style, but the actual bag itself is in the style of the mint green print. A nice size, very happy!! Great for ugly days here when I am running errands, etc. We get a lot of rain and a lot of grey skies here. Blah. 

My print: 

Waverly walmart 1.jpg 

But this style of bag: 

Waverly walmart 2.jpg

For me, I do not like to or want to spend a ton on "fun" bags, I will spend a good amount on everyday bags I know I will have for years. But fun stuff, why not!? 

I know some might chuckle or even laugh, and that is perfectly fine. We all have our own style and preferences. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Score!! dirt-cheap Waverly bag at Walmart..happy dance!!

Cute &summery! I like both prints in the style you chose!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KingstonsMom wrote:

Cute &summery! I like both prints in the style you chose!

Thanks! They did not have the mint-colored print in any size, or I probably would have gotten a mint-colored one, as well. They had a couple other prints (more drab kind of shades), but I figured the one I got was good enough 'for now'.  

Honored Contributor

Very pretty. Enjoy your new handbag.
Super Contributor

@Tissyanne wrote:
Very pretty. Enjoy your new handbag.

Thank you!! It is by no means an 'everyday' bag, but a fun one to wear/use to lunch dates, coffee with girlfriends, that sort of thing.