Honored Contributor

Re: Satchel Santas, Ho-Ho-Hobos and Other Indulgences Y'all... 4Q-2015

@Serendipity wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@NycVixen wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@NycVixen wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

Anybody else like this coated cotton bag. It's nothing special and yet there's something about it. It also comes in grey and pink.

@stevieb  It has a very unique look. It probably looks better in person. 

@NycVixen  The same company (LAMB) offered pretty much the same satchel last summer in a white, black and orange pattern. I thought about buying it at the time and now wish I had. It was very unusual and would now be very seasonal. Plus, I love orange.

@stevieb  That sounds really nice. Orange is nice for Fall. It's my mom's favorite color. I've grown to love it as I've fallen in love with Citrine lately and have bought a few items. 

@NycVixen  Love citrine... Heart  and for a more true orange stone, also love fire opal but only when it's done well.

@stevieb @NycVixen Barbara Bixby's madeira citrine it the prettiest orange citrine ever. Truly. Too bad you don't like flowers @stevieb. I reach for that piece so often!

Not to worry @Serendipity, I have a beautiful Madeira citrine ring set in gold... Very nice piece.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@Serendipity wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

Anybody else like this coated cotton bag. It's nothing special and yet there's something about it. It also comes in grey and pink.

Not this one...it's giving me defective handbag flashbacks...

But it costs less and ships free...  Still, even though there's something about it, it's not enough to make me buy it, and then too, it's MH and I don't do MH anymore.

@stevieb Oh, give em another whirl. My Minkoff wallet was perfect. Smiley Happy

At some point, maybe. I don't want this one badly enough to make it the exception, @Serendipity...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@NycVixen wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@NycVixen wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@stevieb  It has a very unique look. It probably looks better in person. 

@NycVixen  The same company (LAMB) offered pretty much the same satchel last summer in a white, black and orange pattern. I thought about buying it at the time and now wish I had. It was very unusual and would now be very seasonal. Plus, I love orange.

@stevieb  That sounds really nice. Orange is nice for Fall. It's my mom's favorite color. I've grown to love it as I've fallen in love with Citrine lately and have bought a few items. 

@NycVixen  Love citrine... Heart  and for a more true orange stone, also love fire opal but only when it's done well.

@stevieb @NycVixen Barbara Bixby's madeira citrine it the prettiest orange citrine ever. Truly. Too bad you don't like flowers @stevieb. I reach for that piece so often!

Not to worry @Serendipity, I have a beautiful Madeira citrine ring set in gold... Very nice piece.

Sounds lovely @stevieb!

Honored Contributor

@stevieb Glad you're feeling better. Smiley Happy I'm so wrapped up with work these days that I don't have time to shop. Smiley Sad I gues the HM would be happy. Smiley Tongue All I have is a killer headache.

Honored Contributor

@sister golden hair Looks like I was too late to the party tonight. Smiley Sad Well good night all.

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

I love color... all color, but I guess I am partial to green, of course, and to orange, which makes my inability to find the elusive perfect olive and burnt orange bags all the more a pain in the... neck. Almost every year you hear how olive is going to be an important neutral going into fall and winter and every year just try to find it.

SO TRUE @stevieb!!! And you know I DO look around!!! Woman EmbarassedWoman LOL

Honored Contributor

@Serendipity wrote:

@stevieb Glad you're feeling better. Smiley Happy I'm so wrapped up with work these days that I don't have time to shop. Smiley Sad I gues the HM would be happy. Smiley Tongue All I have is a killer headache.

Oh no @Serendipity!!! Sorry to read about your bad headache! I hope it went away overnight and today will be a much better day for you! Heart

Honored Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@stevieb @Boehm Collector @Sister Golden Hair @Serendipity @foo foo shi shi @hicindy2 @1Professor @NycVixen @skyblue

Good morning ladies -- Please reply if you receive this message! 

Thanks, EEL

*second reply, 1st didn't show up*

Dawn hasn't even cracked, yet, in California @EdithEllenLily!

@1Professor Your messages that did not appear finally appeared overnight today (Oct. 9)!!! Wonder where they were for five days? So mysterious...hmmm...

The Notifications appeared today!

Honored Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@stevieb @Boehm Collector @Sister Golden Hair @Serendipity @foo foo shi shi @hicindy2 @1Professor @NycVixen @skyblue

Good morning ladies -- Please reply if you receive this message! 

Thanks, EEL

*4th attempt at a reply!* @EdithEllenLily

@1Professor This one finally appeared, too! Woman Surprised

Esteemed Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@Serendipity and @1Professor@stevieb@EdithEllenLily .....  I will show you!   I will NOT purchase anything when I go to the SF store.  I will make the HM so proud she will make me an adjunct professor again!

@Boehm Collector I don't think you will buy anything, but it will be great fun and no harm to look and to get ideas at the SF store in New York. Then you can watch for the ones you like if they appear in email offers -- or on the bay and so on. You definitely have me interested in SF and I'm going to our outlet mall this coming weekend for the Columbus Day sales and will be checking out the Dooney, SF, Cole Haan and Fossil stores thanks to you ladies! Woman Surprised Just looking and getting ideas, though. Woman Wink

Hi @EdithEllenLily   I agree:  I will not buy anything at the SF store but it certainly should be fun.  Are you still planning on your Columbus Day outing?  You will have to give us a full report.  I will report back on Saturday or Sunday regarding the SF store.