Valued Contributor

Recent Dooney - croco - Dawson?

Does anyone remember the recent Dooney that was shown over the weekend?  it was croco and a recent thread mentioned it and showed a picture.  Similar to a Dawson?  Or Lafayette?  Not sure of correct name.

I cannot find it on webiste.  Even with looking at items recently aired.  Maybe the took it off the website?

Can anyone please find it on QVC website?   Thanks!

Respected Contributor

Re: Recent Dooney - croco - Dawson?

I think it was the Lafayette large Dawson. It is on the Dooney site.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks, @libbyannE.  There is a similar one on the Dooney site; but, the one I'm thinking was shown this weekend with Jill and Sue.  I just can't find it on the QVC website.  I'm thinking they maybe took it entirely off QVC because of it selling out in all the colors.

Respected Contributor

@Julie_23  A282398 I think is the item number you are looking for.  It appears to be completely sold out.  I noticed there is only one color available on the D&B website in red.  I am on QVC waitlist for this bag in Tmoro Brown but I doubt I will get one.  Jill said this was the one and only order for this year.  By the way, D&B is having a Labor Day sale.  20% off and Dooneypay on select bags plus free shipping.

Respected Contributor

@Julie_23 wrote:

Thanks, @libbyannE.  There is a similar one on the Dooney site; but, the one I'm thinking was shown this weekend with Jill and Sue.  I just can't find it on the QVC website.  I'm thinking they maybe took it entirely off QVC because of it selling out in all the colors.

It looks the same as the one I saw Jill present. But you may recall it differently. 

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thank you both, @libbyannE and @KentuckyWoman.  That's the bag that I was looking for!  I was wanting to hear her describe the colors in that croco.

And, @KentuckyWoman, I hope you get the Tmoro!  They do sometimes get more bags in.  I remember them recently doing that with a Dooney bag earlier this year, when they had said it was the only order of the season.

And, too, there is the Dooney Sale this weekend on their website.  

Thanks again!

Respected Contributor

@KentuckyWoman wrote:

@Julie_23  A282398 I think is the item number you are looking for.  It appears to be completely sold out. 

@Julie_23  Don't know if you are still interested in this bag or not.  It is available again today in all colors on QVC.com. as of 9/10/2016.    Mine will be here Monday.  They shipped my backorder last week.  The online video is up as well.

Valued Contributor

Thanks for letting me know, @KentuckyWoman !!!   And, I'm sure you'll love your bag!!!!!

Respected Contributor

This one sold out last night but is available in all colors today.  I really like the burnt orangd as i see it on my tv, but it looks red to me with orangey veining.  Does anyone have this who can tell me what color it really is?

Respected Contributor

@KentuckyWoman wrote:

@KentuckyWoman wrote:

@Julie_23  A282398 I think is the item number you are looking for.  It appears to be completely sold out. 

@Julie_23  Don't know if you are still interested in this bag or not.  It is available again today in all colors on QVC.com. as of 9/10/2016.    Mine will be here Monday.  They shipped my backorder last week.  The online video is up as well.

Update on the large city Dawson croco bag.  I received it on September 9 and the bag was beautiful!  I loved it right out of the package.....except for one thing.  The bag is huge.  I am 5'9" tall and wear size large.  The bag swallowed me!  With that in mind, I didn't remove the stuffing or zipper tassel protective papers.  I kept it for a week and left it on the bed in the spare bedroom while trying to decide.  I took a strap off one of my other Dooneys and attached it to the bag.  Whether I carried it by the handles or wore it a a shoulder bag it was too large for even my frame.  Sadly, I sent it back yesterday.   I saw the large croco Barlow bag on their website so that is likely my option.  Lots of colors too.