Esteemed Contributor

Pssst: Handbag Lovers (today is the day)

[ Edited ]

Macy's is going crazy today (8/27).  If the handbag brand of your dreams (Patricia Nash and Dooney in my case) is already on sale, you can do the Savings Pass March of Dimes), let that compute, then put in the 20% code.  

Let's demonstrate:  The Patricia Nash Toscano tote started off life at $199.  Applying the dual credit takes it to $110 (plus free shipping). Nice everyday sturdy tote in neutral with a bit of design interest. 

Patricia Nash Tooled Sunburst Toscano Tote

My Dooney dress up bag (Lizard in Cognac) was originally $248, then marked down, then the double discount and free shipping, now $125

I was going to wait until Labor Day, but this is too good to pass up.  Think gift items too.  Who wouldn't love a Memory Box?

Respected Contributor

Re: Pssst: Handbag Lovers (today is the day)

hicindy...I too love Patrica Nash handbags.  The quality of her handbags is surpurb!  Nice find!

Respected Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

Macy's is going crazy today (8/27).  If the handbag brand of your dreams (Patricia Nash and Dooney in my case) is already on sale, you can do the Savings Pass March of Dimes), let that compute, then put in the 20% code.  

Let's demonstrate:  The Patricia Nash Toscano tote started off life at $199.  Applying the dual credit takes it to $110 (plus free shipping). Nice everyday sturdy tote in neutral with a bit of design interest. 

Patricia Nash Tooled Sunburst Toscano Tote

My Dooney dress up bag (Lizard in Cognac) was originally $248, then marked down, then the double discount and free shipping, now $125

I was going to wait until Labor Day, but this is too good to pass up.  Think gift items too.  Who wouldn't love a Memory Box?

@hicindy2 what double discount are you getting other than the 20%?

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Valstybaby  If you look at the front page of Macy's, it is the March of Dimes Savings Pass.  Put that in your cart and then select your item.  Go to Checkout and then see if your item is eligible for the add'l 20% discount code (also on Macy's front page). My 2 items (noted above) were already discounted and the double discounts (March of Dimes and 20%) also applied.  You can experiment with your cart. 

Respected Contributor

Also Ebates has 9% cash back today for Macy's.

Respected Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

@Valstybaby  If you look at the front page of Macy's, it is the March of Dimes Savings Pass.  Put that in your cart and then select your item.  Go to Checkout and then see if your item is eligible for the add'l 20% discount code (also on Macy's front page). My 2 items (noted above) were already discounted and the double discounts (March of Dimes and 20%) also applied.  You can experiment with your cart. 

Thank you. Torn between the Patricia Nash (which I've never owned) Tuscan and the Dooney ((which I have and love).

Respected Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

Also Ebates has 9% cash back today for Macy's.

@Roni18 Thank you so much. You girls are da bomb!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hicindy2 Thank you so much.  Ended up getting the Dooney but in the Cognac which is a color I don't have. So excited. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Valstybaby wrote:

@hicindy2 Thank you so much.  Ended up getting the Dooney but in the Cognac which is a color I don't have. So excited. 

Ooh...did you get the same one I did:  Dooney Small Lexi in the Lizard Cognac? I saw it in person at Macy's and loved the rich color.

Respected Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

@Valstybaby wrote:

Ooh...did you get the same one I did:  Dooney Small Lexi in the Lizard Cognac? I saw it in person at Macy's and loved the rich color.

@hicindy2 Oh yes I did. The color looks gorgeous. Was going to get the Black and brown trim but have one in that color already but not Lizard so went for the Cognac. Thank you so much.