Esteemed Contributor

I longed for the PN map pattern and finally bought it in a bucket bag.

While it is lovely, I do not love that shape.  Too late to return it.  Plus, the strap is way too long.  I need to do something to shorten at least in half.

That bucket shape just bangs against me.  And, everything drops to the bottomCat Sad

I do like her florals, but I just cannot justify another handbag!

Honored Contributor

@Witchy Woman wrote:

While it is lovely, I do not love that shape.  Too late to return it.  Plus, the strap is way too long.  I need to do something to shorten at least in half.

That bucket shape just bangs against me.  And, everything drops to the bottomCat Sad

I understand @Witchy Woman. I really like her map print and although I did buy it in the duffel, which works as a sort of large satchel, I've yet to find just the right shape or size. I'd love to find the map print in a configuration that could work for me as an 'everyday' bag.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@Witchy Woman wrote:

I understand @Witchy Woman. I really like her map print and although I did buy it in the duffel, which works as a sort of large satchel, I've yet to find just the right shape or size. I'd love to find the map print in a configuration that could work for me as an 'everyday' bag.

@stevieb @Witchy Woman I am the third one who is having trouble finding the right PN map print handbag!! Some are too small while others are too large. Woman Frustrated I will keep looking! 

Respected Contributor

@EdithEllenLily @stevieb @Witchy Woman

I scored my Patricia Nash map bag from Evine, ages ago, but really adore it, the Alessia. A smaller version of the larger tote (only 14 length), with a key keeper on the inside plus an outside slip pocket on the back:

Screen Shot 2017-03-26 at 5.09.42 PM.png

Honored Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

I scored my Patricia Nash map bag from Evine, ages ago, but really adore it, the Alessia. A smaller version of the larger tote (only 14 length), with a key keeper on the inside plus an outside slip pocket on the back:

@1Professor Hi! This size looks ideal! I will have to watch for one on the bay. I just looked and one sold in January. Thanks for the idea, EEL Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

I'm just not interested in a tote of any size. I'm afraid if I can't find a satchel that works for me, I'll have to skip another map print altogether... Darn it !!

Respected Contributor

Re: Patricia Nash

[ Edited ]

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@1Professor wrote:

@1Professor Hi! This size looks ideal! I will have to watch for one on the bay. I just looked and one sold in January. Thanks for the idea, EEL Woman Happy

@EdithEllenLilyEven though the Alessia is smaller then the Benvenuto, it's still a large tote.  The 14" measurement is across the bottom.  It measures about 16" across the top.  If you want a medium size tote, you should consider the Gava.  It's about 11" long and 10" high.

Screen Shot 2017-03-26 at 6.00.06 PM.png

Honored Contributor

I have the map print in the Poppy satchel. To me it's more of a tote, b/c of the longer handles. It's a perfect size and shape for me.

IMG_3762.JPG

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Super Contributor

IMG_1969.JPGwell, I finally caved and bought this PN bag.  The Zola tote, in acid washed navy. 

I've seen the bag in person, liked if a lot, but, not enough to pay, $250, or close to that for it. 

I found it on ebay, for $122.97 with free expedited shipping.  

I'm not the huge PN fan that some people are, she does a lot of lovely bags, many of them, just aren't for me. I really like her map print (maybe someday) and I do like this one.  

I truly mean it(yes I do), no more bag shopping for a Long Time(how do we define long time)?

Honored Contributor

@Suhse wrote:

IMG_1969.JPGwell, I finally caved and bought this PN bag.  The Zola tote, in acid washed navy. 

I've seen the bag in person, liked if a lot, but, not enough to pay, $250, or close to that for it. 

I found it on ebay, for $122.97 with free expedited shipping.  

I'm not the huge PN fan that some people are, she does a lot of lovely bags, many of them, just aren't for me. I really like her map print (maybe someday) and I do like this one.  

I truly mean it(yes I do), no more bag shopping for a Long Time(how do we define long time)?

Some would define it as tomorrow... Woman LOL

Enjoy the bag. I like that one too...