Honored Contributor

Re: Patricia Nash

[ Edited ]

Volume might have been a factor, but I recall some bag TSV's by orynay and others that weren't offered in huge volume... I suspect other factors had to do with the possibilty that Nash wasn't willing to dilute her brand into 'made for Q' bags, as Dooney has done. It also seems clear that QVC is only able to really offer one brand as their premier brand. All the other handbag brands offered aren't pushed like Dooney is, whether or not that's part of some sort of agreement between the two entities... Right now, Nash is a major force in handbags and is probably giving Dooney some seriously stiff competition.

I find it interesting that when asked directly if Nash was leaving Evine, they reportedly said she wasn't when clearly she was...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Patricia has a beautiful new Spring print called Cuban Tropical Black.  It is very tropical and muted with palm trees and other island flora!  I will be especially interested in a bag in this new print!

Honored Contributor

Sounds like something right up my alley.  Do you have a picture of it?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The Cuban black...

Matanza Crossbody - Cuban Carved

Cuban Multi...

Matanza Crossbody Cuban Carved Black Multi Floral

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I can't seem to copy it, but if you go to the Patricia Nash Official site, you can find Cuban Tropical Black under her handbags - satchels!  It's very pretty, and transports me to the islands!

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

@Roni18...oooh, that would be great.  She has such a pleasant manner on TV and HSN has the lowest shipping around.  

Not to mention great sales and an outlet store near me! Smiley Very Happy

It is always good news when a good line comes to HSN!

Respected Contributor

Wish I had an HSN outlet!   I love PN's bags and think she will be a good addition to HSN.  As someone said their handbag line needs a boost.  I keep trying to put myself on a handbag ban but keep failing miserably!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

The Poppy satchel has "Cindy" written on the front !!

Poppy Tote Cuban Tropical Black

Poppy Tote Cuban Tropical Natural

Looks dramatic in the Toscano tote

Toscano North/South Tote Cuban Carved Black

Honored Contributor

Every time l tell myself that l have more than enough PN bags, she comes out with another pattern or style that l can't resist. That new black and white Toscano tote has my name on it!  Perhaps HSN will have special introductory "deals" when they begin selling the brand.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

Just once, I've seen Nash do a true 'Speedy' style satchel and unfortunately, while the pattern was lovely, it wasn't for me. If she did more of them I'd be more of a convert. I like many of her patterns, but her most of her silhouettes just miss the mark for me by a hair.