Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

Awwww...did you see the knit square coin purse??

@hicindy2 Very cute. Our friend @1Professor may be interested in this one. Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

I ordered this from Macy's when they had the 30% off.  I just received it today and absolutely love it.  It is so light and comfortable to wear over the shoulder.  732-108_02_swatch.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

I ordered this from Macy's when they had the 30% off.  I just received it today and absolutely love it.  It is so light and comfortable to wear over the shoulder.  732-108_02_swatch.jpg

@Pecky I love everything about this purse. Enjoy it, EEL Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

Awwww...did you see the knit square coin purse??

@hicindy2 @EdithEllenLily

Adore this mini! My granny square handbag arrived and I've been carrying it ever since. Incredible workmanship, even inside!

p113127_bevera_tanmulti_0001_front copy.jpg

Screen Shot 2017-03-11 at 12.28.33 PM copy.png

Honored Contributor

@Pecky: I love the new PN cross stitch pattern as well. I also shopped at Macy's recent 30% off sale, and purchased the tote.

IMG_3703.JPG

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Respected Contributor

Our local Macy's is closing Sunday Smiley Sad I know I should go over and see if they have any more Patricia Nash bags left. I think they are 50% off or more. I need another bag like I need another tube of lipstick Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Leeny  Might as well plan to go; otherwise you will drive yourself crazy about what you are missing.  

You will either A) be very good, buy nothing, and feel virtuous, or B) buy something on super sale and feel smug.  

It is a Win Win scenario.  

P.S. I have 2 back ups to my MAC lipstick (Creme in your Coffee) in case it is discontinued.  

Honored Contributor

@handygal2 wrote:

@Pecky: I love the new PN cross stitch pattern as well. I also shopped at Macy's recent 30% off sale, and purchased the tote.

IIMG_3703.JPG

@handygal2I was contemplating ordering that one too.  I just love the print.  The leather looking like denim is perfection.  I carried it yesterday to the mall and I already had three compliments on it.  I like that you don't see yourself coming & going with this one.  Enjoy your new bag!

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

@Leeny  Might as well plan to go; otherwise you will drive yourself crazy about what you are missing.  

You will either A) be very good, buy nothing, and feel virtuous, or B) buy something on super sale and feel smug.  

P.S. I have 2 back ups to my MAC lipstick (Creme in your Coffee) in case it is discontinued.  

@hicindy2 wrote:

@hicindy2This is one of my favorite colors from Mac.  I just bought Syrup and loving that one too.  I also like Twig.  The prices are reasonable too. 

Respected Contributor

Thank you for letting us know.  I had a feeling Patricia would go to HSN!  I love her bags and her beautiful prints!  I don't think she could produce the volume needed for QVC as they need usually 25,000 + bags for TSVs.  However, I will be tuning in to HSN on April 12th!