Regular Contributor

PLEASE SHOW INSIDE THE BAGS!

I'm getting really tired and frustrated to watch a 15 minute presentation without anyone demonstrating the inside of the bag OR showing the inside of one bag and then all the other bags have a different interior color!  The interior color of a bag makes a difference to me and if you can't take the time to demonstrate (it only takes a few seconds) then I won't purchase!  Please hosts, take a few minutes to watch Pat James-Demintri, Jane Browne and Leah demonstrate bags so you can model their outstanding demos.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: PLEASE SHOW INSIDE THE BAGS!

I haven't had the Q. on in a long while...so  I don't know which bag you are referencing....but I do know Aimee K is notorious for not showing the interior of her bags....she gets so wrapped up in the outside of the bag and every little detail of the outside and the quality of the leather that she never shows the inside...so I never purchase her bags for that reason...and that applies for any others who don't take the time to show the entire bag....insdie and out....

Esteemed Contributor

Ditto, I wouldn't buy a bag unless I could see the inside.

Respected Contributor

@Breamy wrote:

I'm getting really tired and frustrated to watch a 15 minute presentation without anyone demonstrating the inside of the bag OR showing the inside of one bag and then all the other bags have a different interior color!  The interior color of a bag makes a difference to me and if you can't take the time to demonstrate (it only takes a few seconds) then I won't purchase!  Please hosts, take a few minutes to watch Pat James-Demintri, Jane Browne and Leah demonstrate bags so you can model their outstanding demos.

I agree with you 100% Breea:  When I pick up a bag that I like I always go to the inside almost immediately, among other things, I won't purchase a bag with a black lining. Don't understand these presentations at all; would never purchase a bag anywhere without seeing the inside.  What are they thinking?

Honored Contributor

That's because they're too busy telling how high end you're going to look, and how impressed your friends will be if you buy the bag.

Trusted Contributor

I have to agree.  A few months ago, I was looking at an AimeeK bag, which was on sale for about $150 if I remember correctly.  Not once during the presentation did they open the bag.  I was so frustrated, I took it out of my cart and sent an email to the Q, strongly suggesting that they show the inside of a bag.  People want to know color, pockets, zippers, etc.  Still mind boggling to me.

Trusted Contributor

And how many have been sold, how many are left and how you better hurry & place your order if you want one. It is all about numbers now…not so much about actually showing & selling the features & benefits of the products. I don’t know who does their training but they need to use focus groups because they have lost their way in terms of what the customer wants/needs to know to close the deal. If they are happy with their numbers now…they would be ecstatic with their sales if only they provided the potential lost buyers with the necessary information.
Snarky responders need not reply. Move along and share your views elsewhere.
Trusted Contributor

I agree. The inside of the bag is very important to me along with the outside.

Open my heart and you will see, engraved inside, Italy - Robert Browning
Valued Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

That's because they're too busy telling how high end you're going to look, and how impressed your friends will be if you buy the bag.

And don't forget to buy a few as gifts.

Honored Contributor

I'm wondering they are not showing the inside of the bag because there is nothing to see?  No pockets, zippers, hidden compartments, RFID, yada, yada, yada + etc. Smiley Very Happy

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif