Esteemed Contributor

@Serendipity   yep...all gone already.  So glad you got your Ava.  Enjoy enjoy.  Looks like a good travel companion. 

I see they sneaked the mini Ava (on sale) if you search the MZW site.  Wish they would be more up front with the offerings.  

here is the mini

Small Quilted Ava

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

@Serendipity   yep...all gone already.  So glad you got your Ava.  Enjoy enjoy.  Looks like a good travel companion. 

I see they sneaked the mini Ava (on sale) if you search the MZW site.  Wish they would be more up front with the offerings.  

here is the mini

Small Quilted Ava

@hicindy2 This is the one I ordered last night! It's still up? I will go check. I think sometimes the tiger eye bags are "hidden" too. In case you want to check. I debated between the dawn, the tiger eye and the mulberry, and decided on the tiger eye -- especially with that reduced price. Can't wait to see the new styles coming out soon. Two more weeks and we can use our points! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: New year: new MZW

[ Edited ]

@hicindy2 Alert, alert. TE lizzy. Hidden. If you want it, run, don't walk! Low stock.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Serendipity wrote:

@hicindy2 wrote:

here is the mini

Small Quilted Ava

@hicindy2 This is the one I ordered last night! It's still up? I will go check. I think sometimes the tiger eye bags are "hidden" too. In case you want to check. I debated between the dawn, the tiger eye and the mulberry, and decided on the tiger eye -- especially with that reduced price. Can't wait to see the new styles coming out soon. Two more weeks and we can use our points! Smiley Happy

@Serendipity  Nope it is gone now !! So glad you got your's.  I was up at 4:30 AM and was sneaking into the online MZW site.  My husband said:  "what the heck are you doing?"  Nothing honey. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@EdithEllenLily @hicindy2 @foo foo shi shi I did make two returns (fully wrapped): the Coco and the navy gloss small chelsea. The navy gloss is great, but the small chelsea is way to wide for me at the bottom. The coco was pretty, but the more I looked at it, the more it appeared grey and not taupe/mauvey. So for the full price, back it went. I wanted more taupey/mauvey. I can't seem to pull off gray well. The rosetone hardware was beautiful though. Will keep an eye out for more with that HW. And hoping for a coco in black!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Serendipity wrote:

@hicindy2 Alert, alert. TE lizzy. Hidden. If you want it, run, don't walk! Low stock.

@SerendipityI am going to wait because I KNOW I want some of the new stuff.  I love the idea of your "Happy Hour" bag.  That is an essential in my book. 

Keep looking at that Jewel over at Nordie's.  Such a pretty blend of colors. 

MZ Wallace 'Medium Metro' Quilted Oxford Nylon Tote

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

@hicindy2 wrote:

here is the mini

Small Quilted Ava

@Serendipity  Nope it is gone now !! So glad you got your's.  I was up at 4:30 AM and was sneaking into the online MZW site.  My husband said:  "what the heck are you doing?"  Nothing honey. 

@hicindy2 LOL. Boys. I couldn't sleep and was up at 3 a.m., but it paid off! 

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

@SerendipityI am going to wait because I KNOW I want some of the new stuff.  I love the idea of your "Happy Hour" bag.  That is an essential in my book. 

@hicindy2 I will report on the mini chelsea. I'm hoping it's a bag one can just keep on at all times without noticing it, carrying just the essentials (but not too small). Or use just by the handles when walking to the local bistro for dinner. Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

@Serendipity wrote:

@EdithEllenLily @hicindy2 @foo foo shi shi I did make two returns (fully wrapped): the Coco and the navy gloss small chelsea. The navy gloss is great, but the small chelsea is way to wide for me at the bottom. The coco was pretty, but the more I looked at it, the more it appeared grey and not taupe/mauvey. So for the full price, back it went. I wanted more taupey/mauvey. I can't seem to pull off gray well. The rosetone hardware was beautiful though. Will keep an eye out for more with that HW. And hoping for a coco in black!

Completely understand @Serendipity. Love the Navy Gloss and would really like in a Clara. As far as Sparrow Coco, I understand re the color. I think it's lovely in person but would be a hard one for me to pull off. I do love the rose gold HW though. I think their best use of rose gold was Olive w/ rose gold and Mahogany w/ rose gold. Kingsport Grey had rose gold HW too but might not have appealed to you.

Honored Contributor

@foo foo shi shi wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

Completely understand @Serendipity. Love the Navy Gloss and would really like in a Clara. As far as Sparrow Coco, I understand re the color. I think it's lovely in person but would be a hard one for me to pull off. I do love the rose gold HW though. I think their best use of rose gold was Olive w/ rose gold and Mahogany w/ rose gold. Kingsport Grey had rose gold HW too but might not have appealed to you.

@foo foo shi shi Oh wow. Olive with rose gold HW sounds amazing! That would be IT. Smiley Happy The navy gloss would likely work really well in a Clara. I wish they had done more styles in it.