Honored Contributor

@Serendipity wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@hicindy2 Thanks for your messages and congratulations on your Mulberry Paige!!Woman Very Happy I can't quite imagine the Mulberry color so I'm trusting your eyes that it's good in person! I like purple shades with both gold and silver hardware (thinking of my Amethyst Roxy with silver). And yes, I like dark brown handbags but I prefer dark brown in leather. Finally, no, I haven't taken my Tiger Eye Lizzy out...wonder if @Serendipity has taken hers out yet? It's been extremely cold here and I've done a lot of time over the past few days on the green couch under Dennis Basso throws...trying to catch up on my reading pile while listening to a beautiful new CD "Renee Fleming The Beautiful Voice" with the English Chamber Orchestra, Jeffrey Tate...favorite piece: Vocalise, Op. 34, No. 14, by Rachmaninov...simply beautiful and quite moving. Heart

@EdithEllenLily Hi EEL. I need a green fainting couch to listen to Renee Fleming. Smiley Happy Just responded on the Lizzy in a previous post, have been using exclusively since receiving. (Except when I need my laptop, etc.) Love the leather trim on this bag and all the attention to details. By the way, my basso throws are my favorite purchase of the holiday season. Thanks again for the rec. 

@Serendipity You are welcome about the Basso throws!! Glad you're enjoying the Tiger Eye Lizzy! The Tiger Eye color is so gorgeous. Stunning! And I HIGHLY RECOMMEND that Renee Fleming CD...every single piece is breathtakingly beautiful. I need to go bake a cake for Mr. L so I'm going to put that CD on while I'm working in the kitchen. Woman Very Happy

Valued Contributor

Re: New year: new MZW

[ Edited ]

@Serendipity wrote:

@hicindy2 The plaid pattern is from a couple years back, so I think Nordies is just using an old photo. I saw it in person and it was so much prettier than the photo. Wish I had picked it up then. The jewel one is also from one or two years ago. @foo foo shi shi has this one in the small sutton, I believe? It's tempting. I'm wondering if MZ sent out a batch of some of the older metro styles to dept stores since they didn't sell them at discount during the sale.

By the way, I went back and picked up the matching small metro in pixel. I wanted a matching set and well, can't wait forever on the sale. Didn't' want to miss it. Foo, what do you think of the jewel in a larger bag? Kind of wish the smalll sutton was back in that pattern. Smiley Very Happy

Also grabbed that walnut jane when it went on sale. Have been wanting a dark brown bag for a while. Such a sale price and my bag was brand new. This was one of the few that was on my original list. Smiley Very Happy

I am also loving the bright neon color block small sutton. Might have to add that to my points wish list.

Hi all!.  Sorry I can't chime in as much lately but I have been keeping up with the handbag threads, especially this one. Fantastic hearing how much you all have been enjoying your MZ's and other bags as well.

To your question @Serendipity...yes the plaid was from Autumn / Winter 2015, it was called Redwood Plaid. I have the sutton in this pattern. Makes a great overnight / gym bag.

Jewel Print is the other one and I have the small sutton in this pattern. I'm usually pattern averse, but surprizingly, this is one of my favorite MZ's of all time. Love the colors the random, abstract pattern which is It's surprisingly versitile and can be worn with just about any color. The bag I have has black, blue, purple, green, fuscia, white, red,...the only colors I don't see are yellow and orange. This is a pattern with color that I could see having in a larger size.

You got the Walnut Jane that I resisted. I think you will love style. I still feel as if I need to add a black one to my collection.

The new colorblock and camo styles are great...

Esteemed Contributor

@foo foo shi shi   I know...my head says get a practical black bedford bag with the red edging and my heart says whooohooo sporty hobo.  And neither of these will be going on sale anytime soon.  

Image result for peanuts valentines

Dark Blue Camo Bedford Sporty Hobo

Valued Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

@foo foo shi shi   I know...my head says get a practical black bedford bag with the red edging and my heart says whooohooo sporty hobo.  And neither of these will be going on sale anytime soon.  

Image result for peanuts valentines

Dark Blue Camo Bedford Sporty Hobo

@hicindy2@foo foo shi shi@EdithEllenLily@Serendipity@skyblue

@hicindy2 sporty hobo looks fun!   Although, I have to say, I like the black Bedford with red trim even more than I thought I would.  the red edged leather and gorgeous red interior -- well, It's sort of like really sexy underwear,  just hints of the  sensuous red on the outside and all out ahhhh on the inside.  Smiley Happy 

Esteemed Contributor

@hicindy sporty hobo looks fun!   Although, I have to say, I like the black Bedford with red trim even more than I thought I would.  the red edged leather and gorgeous red interior -- well, It's sort of like really sexy underwear,  just hints of the  sensuous red on the outside and all out ahhhh on the inside.  Smiley Happy

@WhiteFlowers:the Paige is very striking.  Both Bloomies and Nordies has it too.  

Main Image - MZ Wallace 'Paige' Bedford Nylon Crossbody Bag

Valued Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

@hicindy2 sporty hobo looks fun!   Although, I have to say, I like the black Bedford with red trim even more than I thought I would.  the red edged leather and gorgeous red interior -- well, It's sort of like really sexy underwear,  just hints of the  sensuous red on the outside and all out ahhhh on the inside.  Smiley Happy

@WhiteFlowers:the Paige is very striking.  Both Bloomies and Nordies has it too.  

Main Image - MZ Wallace 'Paige' Bedford Nylon Crossbody Bag

@hicindy2

i have this exact bag. Fabulous!

Esteemed Contributor

Final day of the MZW sale:  Alert

They added the Army Jordan satchel and the Roxy X Body in Amethyst and "my" Marcasite.  All are Low Stock  

Waaah...no Walnut Jane

Jordan Satchel - Army Bedford

Roxy Crossbody - Marcasite Bedford

Roxy Crossbody - Amethyst Bedford

Honored Contributor

@foo foo shi shi wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

@hicindy2 The plaid pattern is from a couple years back, so I think Nordies is just using an old photo. I saw it in person and it was so much prettier than the photo. Wish I had picked it up then. The jewel one is also from one or two years ago. @foo foo shi shi has this one in the small sutton, I believe? It's tempting. I'm wondering if MZ sent out a batch of some of the older metro styles to dept stores since they didn't sell them at discount during the sale.

By the way, I went back and picked up the matching small metro in pixel. I wanted a matching set and well, can't wait forever on the sale. Didn't' want to miss it. Foo, what do you think of the jewel in a larger bag? Kind of wish the smalll sutton was back in that pattern. Smiley Very Happy

Also grabbed that walnut jane when it went on sale. Have been wanting a dark brown bag for a while. Such a sale price and my bag was brand new. This was one of the few that was on my original list. Smiley Very Happy

I am also loving the bright neon color block small sutton. Might have to add that to my points wish list.

Hi all!.  Sorry I can't chime in as much lately but I have been keeping up with the handbag threads, especially this one. Fantastic hearing how much you all have been enjoying your MZ's and other bags as well.

To your question @Serendipity...yes the plaid was from Autumn / Winter 2015, it was called Redwood Plaid. I have the sutton in this pattern. Makes a great overnight / gym bag.

Jewel Print is the other one and I have the small sutton in this pattern. I'm usually pattern averse, but surprizingly, this is one of my favorite MZ's of all time. Love the colors the random, abstract pattern which is It's surprisingly versitile and can be worn with just about any color. The bag I have has black, blue, purple, green, fuscia, white, red,...the only colors I don't see are yellow and orange. This is a pattern with color that I could see having in a larger size.

You got the Walnut Jane that I resisted. I think you will love style. I still feel as if I need to add a black one to my collection.

The new colorblock and camo styles are great...

@foo foo shi shi Thanks for the details on the jewel sutton. Such a pretty bag. Smiley Happy

small jewel sutton

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 @foo foo shi shi I love the walnut Jane. Such a dark, classic brown. Almost looks black, but you know it's not because of the contrast black trim. I'm going to stick to one Jane, but, I think the black with red trim would be so pretty! Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

Final day of the MZW sale:  Alert

They added the Army Jordan satchel and the Roxy X Body in Amethyst and "my" Marcasite.  All are Low Stock  

Waaah...no Walnut Jane

Jordan Satchel - Army Bedford

Roxy Crossbody - Marcasite Bedford

Roxy Crossbody - Amethyst Bedford

@hicindy2 All gone already! Good thing you got up at crack of dawn. I was up late and guess what? I got my Ava! I got my Ava! @foo foo shi shi @EdithEllenLily It's returnable, so we'll see. But I'm excited. Hoping the mini chelsea will work inside the bag too. Should arrive later this week.

Small quilted Ava