Respected Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@WhiteFlowers @foo foo shi shi @Serendipity @skyblue @handygal2 @hicindy2 @magicmoodz

@NycVixen

After carrying my Haley and Abbey Wristlet in the gorgeous Maroon color over the past few days I finally have a report: both are WINNERS!! Woman Very Happy

So the Haley is a larger MZW handbag and I have everything I like to carry tucked away in it in the many zippered and slip pockets. I am using both the included pouch and the recently purchased medium savoy cosmetic black lacquer quilted oxford. I especially love the large back zippered pocket where I put my book lists; I don't like them inside the main compartment of any handbag because they get frayed with all of the 'in and out' that goes on. The only drawback is that when a bag is this large you fill it up and it can become heavy, even though it's primarily a nylon handbag. It's not too wide or thick all filled up, and it's fine for short carries. But then I had to carry it for a long time! Both yesterday and today I was at our local outlet mall and ended up carrying it with the long strap crossbody, resting it on the front right side of my hip...it worked just fine that way and I didn't end up with a shoulder ache. Woman Very Happy

The Abbey Wristlet is a surprise! I remember buying it to have a matching wallet and I thought it might drive me batty because it's a smaller item. I wondered, would my items fit and would it be easy enough to get in and out of this tiny thing? No problems! It is adorable and I put pennies on the left small zippered pocket and the other coins on the right side. The zipper behind that is for small coupons. The back zippered pocket is for receipts. Inside there are six credit card slots and three slip pockets for bills or more credit cards. It's plenty big enough to be considered a wallet, and it looks so cute when it comes out of my Haley when I'm buying something. I would buy another Abbey Wristlet on sale or with points down the line for sure.

All of the zippers on both the Haley and the Abbey Wristlet work smoothly, too!

I especially love feeling so organized with all of my MZW items! Woman Very Happy

Last, I would like to go through my Haley and take out things that are not absolute necessities to lighten it up. I think I would like the Haley even more that way! Woman Happy

Perfect! @EdithEllenLily I appreciate your detailed review! I am so happy they worked out well for you!😁

Valued Contributor

@skyblue wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@WhiteFlowers @foo foo shi shi @Serendipity @skyblue @handygal2 @hicindy2 @magicmoodz

@NycVixen

After carrying my Haley and Abbey Wristlet in the gorgeous Maroon color over the past few days I finally have a report: both are WINNERS!! Woman Very Happy

So the Haley is a larger MZW handbag and I have everything I like to carry tucked away in it in the many zippered and slip pockets. I am using both the included pouch and the recently purchased medium savoy cosmetic black lacquer quilted oxford. I especially love the large back zippered pocket where I put my book lists; I don't like them inside the main compartment of any handbag because they get frayed with all of the 'in and out' that goes on. The only drawback is that when a bag is this large you fill it up and it can become heavy, even though it's primarily a nylon handbag. It's not too wide or thick all filled up, and it's fine for short carries. But then I had to carry it for a long time! Both yesterday and today I was at our local outlet mall and ended up carrying it with the long strap crossbody, resting it on the front right side of my hip...it worked just fine that way and I didn't end up with a shoulder ache. Woman Very Happy

The Abbey Wristlet is a surprise! I remember buying it to have a matching wallet and I thought it might drive me batty because it's a smaller item. I wondered, would my items fit and would it be easy enough to get in and out of this tiny thing? No problems! It is adorable and I put pennies on the left small zippered pocket and the other coins on the right side. The zipper behind that is for small coupons. The back zippered pocket is for receipts. Inside there are six credit card slots and three slip pockets for bills or more credit cards. It's plenty big enough to be considered a wallet, and it looks so cute when it comes out of my Haley when I'm buying something. I would buy another Abbey Wristlet on sale or with points down the line for sure.

All of the zippers on both the Haley and the Abbey Wristlet work smoothly, too!

I especially love feeling so organized with all of my MZW items! Woman Very Happy

Last, I would like to go through my Haley and take out things that are not absolute necessities to lighten it up. I think I would like the Haley even more that way! Woman Happy

Perfect! @EdithEllenLily I appreciate your detailed review! I am so happy they worked out well for you!😁

@EdithEllenLily@skyblue@hicindy2@foo foo shi shi@magicmoodz

Thanks EEL another very helpful review. You are so right about feeling organized in MZW bag.  It is such a joy to be organized and know when you go from one MZW to another the the organization stays much the same in each style. This makes my life less stressful.   I think the maroon color is one of the prettiest colors I've seen in the Bedford material.