Respected Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

OK, so I received a Nordstrom Gift card for the holiday and went ahead and ordered the Paige in Mulberry.  Nordstrom has it in stock and I can take it back if need be.  I just LOVE that color.  I'll report back when it arrives.  

Still running around in the marcasite Roxy X body.  Such a handy little bag.

One day into the New Year and there I am ordering.  Oh well...this one should be worth it. I really have fallen in love with this line !!

For 2017, I am pretty much "done" with Vera Bradley, Dooney, and Patricia Nash.  I have plenty of Anuschka for the summer months, so I am all set.  I am also set for Fall with my Pumpkin Dooney and my Dooney wine Ariel.

My biggest gap was those dreary winter months. MZW has filled that gap nicely. 

Image result for maxine cartoon new year's resolutions

Main Image - MZ Wallace 'Paige' Bedford Nylon Crossbody Bag

I noticed the picture shows no feet on the bottom, but that isn't a deal breaker.  @EdithEllenLily, does your Dawn Paige have feet?  

Congrats @hicindy2 on your retirement and your Mulberry Paige! I saw the Mulberry in Nordstrom and thought the color was gorgeous! *sigh*

@WhiteFlowers I can't wait to hear about your visit to the "Mothership"! We need a detailed report of your visit AND a list of purchases!😁

Respected Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Serendipity You-hoo! Happy New Year! Woman Very Happy How is your break going? Are you organizing and donating? Having fun I hope!! What did you think of the Small Parker? Hoping you like it! Keep us posted, EEL Woman Happy

We need to know @Serendipity if Monstro is officially gone and replaced! @EdithEllenLily

Esteemed Contributor

Re: New year: new MZW

[ Edited ]

My bag from Nordies is still working its way to me.  Can't wait.  

News flash: the MZW site added a walnut Jane today at a BIG discount.  $183 This is a rich looking bag with the deep brown Bedford and black leather trim and gold hardware.  Very elegant. P.S. There are only a couple of styles in this color. I'm intrigued by this one.  Probably too big for me though...

@EdithEllenLily  what do you think of the walnut ?? You like those deep brown shades, correct?

Well, now a  moot point...it sold out !!

Jane - Walnut Bedford

• Three exterior zip pockets and signature six interior pockets
  • Detachable market purse (8" l x 5.5" h)
  • Black Italian leather trim
  • Custom MZ Wallace gold hardware and protective leather feet
  • Water and stain resistant
  • 13" l x 5" w x 11.5" h 9" handle drop

Jane - Walnut Bedford

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

The Blue Camo medium Sutton is showing up now:  like the bright lining.  

Medium Sutton - Dark Blue Camo Oxford

Went to the top of the LIST: sporty hobo 

Oh no !!!  Look at the sporty camo hobo (new). Love the yellow touches !!  How come the MZW models look so depressed?  I would be smiling ear to ear carrying this cutie !

Image result for images snoopy smile

Dark Blue Camo Bedford Sporty Hobo

Valued Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

Oh no !!!  Look at the sporty camo hobo (new). Love the yellow touches !!  How come the MZW models look so depressed?  I would be smiling ear to ear carrying this cutie !

Hey @hicindy2...glad the Jane sold out. Love that color and was so tempted...Also Clara in Walnut is calling my name Smiley Very Happy I'm really trying to rein in my spending and it's been so freakin hard. There are so many good MZW styles and colors this year . I have a Navy Clara and a Currant Jane from past seasons so I keep telling myself that I don't need duplicates much as I Walnut.

I really like the new sporty styles and the blue camo Metros. Really, Really like the metros in that color / pattern.

Also, that Mulberry Paige you're waiting on is a beauty. The color is stunning.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@foo foo shi shi wrote:

@hicindy2 wrote:

Hey @hicindy2...glad the Jane sold out. Love that color and was so tempted...Also Clara in Walnut is calling my name Smiley Very Happy I'm really trying to rein in my spending and it's been so freakin hard. There are so many good MZW styles and colors this year . I have a Navy Clara and a Currant Jane from past seasons so I keep telling myself that I don't need duplicates much as I Walnut.

I really like the new sporty styles and the blue camo Metros. Really, Really like the metros in that color / pattern.

@foo foo shi shi   I know !!  I have neglected my other handbags (Dooney, Patricia Nash) because these bags are so lightweight but have a "fun" element to them too.  Or, they can be sophisticated (like that walnut) in some of the styles.

Just seem so modern and they stand out from the crowd.  I was relieved that the Walnut Jane sold out.  My finger was hovering over that "buy" button.  

I took my maroon Sutton to a business meeting tonight and all the gals there were doing the oooh and aahhh and wondering about the brand. 

They have even come up with a neon colorblock metro: sassy

Respected Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

@foo foo shi shi wrote:

@hicindy2 wrote:

@foo foo shi shi   I know !!  I have neglected my other handbags (Dooney, Patricia Nash) because these bags are so lightweight but have a "fun" element to them too.  Or, they can be sophisticated (like that walnut) in some of the styles.

Just seem so modern and they stand out from the crowd.  I was relieved that the Walnut Jane sold out.  My finger was hovering over that "buy" button.  

I took my maroon Sutton to a business meeting tonight and all the gals there were doing the oooh and aahhh and wondering about the brand. 

They have even come up with a neon colorblock metro: sassy

@hicindy2 I really love the Sutton, but I would love to see them add a slip pocket on the back for a cell phone. 

The hobo looks like a great bag! I am a blue camo fan. 

It seems lots lots of MZ fans are still on holiday.☺️🌴

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

So, my mulberry Paige arrived all nicely wrapped, super protected, and no flaws. From Nordstrom's, but no need for return.  I must say MZW does a good job on quality control.  

Love the deep rich saturated color: even my engineer husband (who never notices my bags) said it was a beautiful color. Like luscious berry and the gold hardware enhances the effect (even though I am a silver girl at heart).

Bet you gals that ordered the Dawn Paige during the MZW sale are loving the bag. 

Although there was no discount on this sweetie, this is a bag you do not want to let "get away".  I can see why the Paige is popular:  easy styling, single no fuss strap, lot of pockets and smooth zips.  Fine for a make-up bag, full size wallet, glasses, cell phone, pill box, mints, kleenex, and room to spare.  Perfect scale for petites and the webbed strap is comfortable and secure.  Not boxy either, but has a defined shape (non slouch). 

If the marcasite Roxy Crossbody is the workhorse, and the army Jordan Hobo is ready for adventure, the mulberry Paige is a social butterfly flitting to lunch with the girls, exploring boutiques, and just being out and about.  

P.S. Bloomies has the Amethyst Roxy tote marked down to $225 (40% off).  The handle configuration on this one is not for me (luckily for my pocketbook). 

large image view

My next fantasy involves the Lizzy with the red edges:  also Bloomies

If you see a special on this one:  Sound the Alarm !!

large image view

@EdithEllenLily  I think you gals that got the Tiger Eye Lizzy were on to something.  Have you worn your's out and about?  

Tiger Eye Bedford Lizzy

Respected Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

So, my mulberry Paige arrived all nicely wrapped, super protected, and no flaws. From Nordstrom's, but no need for return.  I must say MZW does a good job on quality control.  

Love the deep rich saturated color: even my engineer husband (who never notices my bags) said it was a beautiful color. Like luscious berry and the gold hardware enhances the effect (even though I am a silver girl at heart).

Bet you gals that ordered the Dawn Paige during the MZW sale are loving the bag. 

Although there was no discount on this sweetie, this is a bag you do not want to let "get away".  I can see why the Paige is popular:  easy styling, single no fuss strap, lot of pockets and smooth zips.  Fine for a make-up bag, full size wallet, glasses, cell phone, pill box, mints, kleenex, and room to spare.  Perfect scale for petites and the webbed strap is comfortable and secure.  Not boxy either, but has a defined shape (non slouch). 

If the marcasite Roxy Crossbody is the workhorse, and the army Jordan Hobo is ready for adventure, the mulberry Paige is a social butterfly flitting to lunch with the girls, exploring boutiques, and just being out and about.  

P.S. Bloomies has the Amethyst Roxy tote marked down to $225 (40% off).  The handle configuration on this one is not for me (luckily for my pocketbook). 

large image view

My next fantasy involves the Lizzy with the red edges:  also Bloomies

If you see a special on this one:  Sound the Alarm !!

large image view

@EdithEllenLily  I think you gals that got the Tiger Eye Lizzy were on to something.  Have you worn your's out and about?  

Tiger Eye Bedford Lizzy

I am so happy for you! @hicindy2 I love my Dawn Paige and would love to own the Mulberry!😊

The red edge Lizzy looks like a winner, too!

Esteemed Contributor

@skyblue   Thank you for your kind words and I am so glad you like your Dawn Paige.  

I do fear that the MZW line is just like M&M's !!

Image result for images m & Ms