Valued Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

Looking online at the Sands Point shop:  that Parker in Taupe is a pretty bag.  Like the rounded corners.  @EdithEllenLily, you have a Parker correct?  

@foo foo shi shi  That taupe is a pretty color.  Is this from seasons past?

MZ Wallace Small Parker Taupe

They also give a section on product care: useful 

Product Care

• Mix up some warm soapy water, using a mild, neutral soap such as ivory soap or Woolite. Test the solution first on a less visible area of the bag and let dry fully before proceeding.
  • To clean, apply the solution with a clean soft white cloth and rub in gentle circular motions.
  • Rinse the area with clean water. Wipe down the entire nylon outside to avoid leaving a water spot.
  • Air dry.

Wow, that Smoked Pearl Paige is a good looking bag: love those neutrals.  

Hey @hicindy2, @EdithEllenLily, everybody...

Loving the Smoked Pearl. MZW does a million different greys. I love a good grey especially with that red piping and the gold zips. Mmm,mmm.Smiley Happy

Yes @hicindy2, that Taupe is from 2016 I think.

The care instructions are handy. I would caution that with any fabric, these bags can stain, spot, etc. But, the one time someone got lotion on my new Jane Tote in Coal (dark color but still was a greasy stain), I applied baby powder then used Dawn mixed with water, a soft toothbrush then let it dry. Good as new. Phew!

Honored Contributor

@foo foo shi shi Thanks for the tip about the baby powder and Dawn for greasy stains! Hope you're having a good weekend! Are you in the snowstorm, too?! Be well, EEL Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

Looking online at the Sands Point shop:  that Parker in Taupe is a pretty bag.  Like the rounded corners.  @EdithEllenLily, you have a Parker correct?  

@foo foo shi shi  That taupe is a pretty color.  Is this from seasons past?

MZ Wallace Small Parker Taupe

They also give a section on product care: useful 

Product Care

• Mix up some warm soapy water, using a mild, neutral soap such as ivory soap or Woolite. Test the solution first on a less visible area of the bag and let dry fully before proceeding.
  • To clean, apply the solution with a clean soft white cloth and rub in gentle circular motions.
  • Rinse the area with clean water. Wipe down the entire nylon outside to avoid leaving a water spot.
  • Air dry.

Wow, that Smoked Pearl Paige is a good looking bag: love those neutrals.  

I love the red edge and the gold hardware! @hicindy2

Valued Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@foo foo shi shi Thanks for the tip about the baby powder and Dawn for greasy stains! Hope you're having a good weekend! Are you in the snowstorm, too?! Be well, EEL Woman Happy

@EdithEllenLily...I thought the 8-10 inches of snow earlier this week was bad enough but that was nothing compared to the disgusting freezing rain we had all day today. I'm not looking forward to trecking to the subway tomorrow morning.

Honored Contributor

@foo foo shi shi wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@EdithEllenLily...I thought the 8-10 inches of snow earlier this week was bad enough but that was nothing compared to the disgusting freezing rain we had all day today. I'm not looking forward to trecking to the subway tomorrow morning.

@foo foo shi shi Sounds very bad! Be careful tomorrow, Foo! Heart

Respected Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@foo foo shi shi wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@foo foo shi shi Sounds very bad! Be careful tomorrow, Foo! Heart

Freezing rain and ice are the worst! Stay safe! @foo foo shi shi

Esteemed Contributor

So, yesterday it finally stopped raining.  We are far away from the Oroville Dam, so no worries there, but Roseville is housing some of the evacuees. Two hundred thousand people are impacted. The Sikh community is also offering shelter at their temples. This is a serious problem and it might start raining again Thursday.  As with many parts of the country, repairs for roads, dams, and airports are way overdue. 

Yesterday, it was my sister in law's birthday and we took her to the Club for brunch.  What I like about our retirement community, is that everyone makes an effort to still coordinate an outfit, fix your hair, put on some makeup and get out of those jammies.  A lot of people here have serious health issues and need some help with transportation, running to the store etc.  My husband and I try to do our part and when I broke my foot, the neighbors brought me brownies and lent me books. Sometimes emotional support is just as valuable and people just need to talk. We have a "girl's night out" at someone's home with wine and snacks each Monday at 4PM and that really helps so you don't feel as isolated. 

Since yesterday was sunny and warm, I wore a cute Chico's jacket, slim jeans, brown boots and a colorful tee. That was to match the lining of my (MZW sale) Jordan Hobo in Army.  Woman Very Happy

Carly Geometric Mix Tee

This Jordan Hobo is rapidly becoming a fave due to the deep front pockets and the comfy wide padded strap.  The padded strap also shortens the drop of the bag which is a good thing if you are petite.  I was initially afraid that the bag would be too big and boxy, but it is working like a charm.  As always, thanks to you gals for introducing me to the brand.  

Image result for images mz wallace jordan hobo in army

Everyone stay safe out there !!

Respected Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

So, yesterday it finally stopped raining.  We are far away from the Oroville Dam, so no worries there, but Roseville is housing some of the evacuees. Two hundred thousand people are impacted. The Sikh community is also offering shelter at their temples. This is a serious problem and it might start raining again Thursday.  As with many parts of the country, repairs for roads, dams, and airports are way overdue. 

Yesterday, it was my sister in law's birthday and we took her to the Club for brunch.  What I like about our retirement community, is that everyone makes an effort to still coordinate an outfit, fix your hair, put on some makeup and get out of those jammies.  A lot of people here have serious health issues and need some help with transportation, running to the store etc.  My husband and I try to do our part and when I broke my foot, the neighbors brought me brownies and lent me books. Sometimes emotional support is just as valuable and people just need to talk. We have a "girl's night out" at someone's home with wine and snacks each Monday at 4PM and that really helps so you don't feel as isolated. 

Since yesterday was sunny and warm, I wore a cute Chico's jacket, slim jeans, brown boots and a colorful tee. That was to match the lining of my (MZW sale) Jordan Hobo in Army.  Woman Very Happy

Carly Geometric Mix Tee

This Jordan Hobo is rapidly becoming a fave due to the deep front pockets and the comfy wide padded strap.  The padded strap also shortens the drop of the bag which is a good thing if you are petite.  I was initially afraid that the bag would be too big and boxy, but it is working like a charm.  As always, thanks to you gals for introducing me to the brand.  

Everyone stay safe out there !!

Glad to hear you are not in harm's way! @hicindy2 Anyone here affected by this disaster?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: New year: new MZW

[ Edited ]

Did anyone notice the unique detailing on the Black Chain Nikki Tote?? I hope they do that look on other styles. Takes an ordinary tote to a whole new level.  Already sold out at Bloomies. 

Nikki Tote - Black Bedford Chain

Valued Contributor

Re: New year: new MZW

[ Edited ]

@hicindy2@skyblue@EdithEllenLily@foo foo shi shi @magicmoodz

@Serendipity 

And everyone else Heart Woman Happy

Just back from NYC. Fantastic trip!  Worked hard and played even harder.

For the fun part, went clubbing with some girls from our NYC Office. Did some sight seeing.  Walked all over. Enjoyed some delish meals. Took in some art. 

And, went to MZW Store. SOHO FLAGSHIP 93 Crosby Street. @foo foo shi shi   (Thanks for recommendations) Store was small but well edited. Had good showing of new colors in at least one style, so you had an idea what the colors looked like and could translate to various styles. The sales assistants were wonderful and helpful. They were knowledgeable and patient. So glad I got to go to the store, see and try on bags and indulge myself. 

I bought one bag. The Small Abbey with 3 straps.  I have nothing like it and it is something I believe will get a lot of use.  I am crazy about the new Estate Blue Bedford. It is on my latter must have list. 

@EdithEllenLily I am sad Woman Sad you are taking time away from the forum. I hope it will only be for a short time. Will miss your reviews, kindness and enthusiasm. Was so hoping to hear about your new MZW bags as you carried each of them and shared those experiences. Your enjoyment of bags and accessories is delightful. Each of us have our own indulgences and it's really ok. Mine is nail polish --must have at least 25 bottles.  For me the different colors make me happy.  I ask my friends not to judge me and my obsessive nail polish collection, but to accept & love me for who I am and all my quirkiness. I offer you hugs and think of you on your green fainting couch drinking tea.