Respected Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Serendipity @handygal2 @foo foo shi shi @skyblue @WhiteFlowers @hicindy2 @NycVixen and everyone:

Okay, girls...fess up...did anyone write a Limerick for the MZW contest? Today they emailed me a thank you and a code for $25.00 off a full-price item because I sent a limerick in. I chose the Medium Savoy Cosmetic in Quilted Black Lacquer. I'm going to use it in my Parker. Woman Very Happy

P.S. No, I'm not going to post my limerick. It's not bad but really, I'm not that great at them!! Woman Wink

Medium Savoy Cosmetic - Black Lacquer Quilted Nylon

MEDIUM SAVOY COSMETIC

Quilted Black Lacquer

Way to go! That is so awesome! @EdithEllenLily  I considered it, but just didn't take the time. Your efforts paid off! I love your choice.👍🏻

Honored Contributor

@skyblue wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Serendipity @handygal2 @foo foo shi shi @skyblue @WhiteFlowers @hicindy2 @NycVixen and everyone:

Okay, girls...fess up...did anyone write a Limerick for the MZW contest? Today they emailed me a thank you and a code for $25.00 off a full-price item because I sent a limerick in. I chose the Medium Savoy Cosmetic in Quilted Black Lacquer. I'm going to use it in my Parker. Woman Very Happy

P.S. No, I'm not going to post my limerick. It's not bad but really, I'm not that great at them!! Woman Wink

Medium Savoy Cosmetic - Black Lacquer Quilted Nylon

MEDIUM SAVOY COSMETIC

Quilted Black Lacquer

Way to go! That is so awesome! @EdithEllenLily  I considered it, but just didn't take the time. Your efforts paid off! I love your choice.👍🏻

@EdithEllenLily Ditto here. I missed this promotion. But congrats, EEL. So smart, you got it practically free. Hope you like it! Smiley Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Re: New year: new MZW

[ Edited ]

@EdithEllenLily   Good for you.  I missed the promo.  Let us know all about the black lacquer,  

Thought of one today over coffee:

There once was a gal named "hicindy"

Who thought that these bags were so pretty !!

So, she bought even more, 

Stacked them ceiling to floor,

But none for her friends; what a pity.  

Image result for peanuts image curly haired girl

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 @EdithEllenLily @foo foo shi shi @WhiteFlowers @skyblue @handygal2

New arrivals! What do you girls think?

I really like the look of the new Crosby series, the magnet/black color block and the charms. Smiley Very Happy Uh-oh. Well, I won't have trouble using my points, I don't think. Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

@EdithEllenLily   Good for you.  I missed the promo.  Let us know all about the black lacquer,  

Thought of one today over coffee:

There once was a gal named "hicindy"

Who thought that these bags were so pretty !!

So, she bought even more, 

Stacked them ceiling to floor,

But none for her friends; what a pity.  

Image result for peanuts image curly haired girl

@hicindy2 Good one! Too bad you can't get the $25 retroactive. Smiley Wink But you'll be good for next year. 

Honored Contributor

@Serendipity wrote:

I really like the look of the new Crosby series, the magnet/black color block and the charms. Smiley Very Happy Uh-oh. Well, I won't have trouble using my points, I don't think. Smiley LOL

@Serendipity: l like Sporty Jane in dark blue camo Bedford:

IMG_3599.JPG

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

@handygal2 wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

IMG_3599.JPG

@handygal2 Super cute! Do you still have your 15% off code?

I was thinking, if I didn't already have a swim bag, something in the blue camo series would be perfect (blue waves and all)... but I have a perfectly good one that I'm using. LOL. 

Honored Contributor

@Serendipity wrote:

@handygal2 wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

IMG_3599.JPG

I was thinking, if I didn't already have a swim bag, something in the blue camo series would be perfect (blue waves and all)... but I have a perfectly good one that I'm using. LOL. 

@Serendipity: I can re-use that new customer discount whenever l'm ready, but l have to order by phone through customer service, and remind them that l returned my first purchase... l also like the medium Sutton in quilted black lacquer. I need to take a break before l decide though, considering that l just ordered that Brahmin. Lol.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

@handygal2 wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

@handygal2 wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

IMG_3599.JPG

@Serendipity: I can re-use that new customer discount whenever l'm ready, but l have to order by phone through customer service, and remind them that l returned my first purchase... l also like the medium Sutton in quilted black lacquer. I need to take a break before l decide though, considering that l just ordered that Brahmin. Lol.

@handygal2 Yes. That Brahmin! Heart ooo, la, la!

Honored Contributor

Re: New year: new MZW

[ Edited ]

OK, I think these are my top picks (subject to change ... LOL):

Crosby

I like the three strap option. One is dressy too.

Crosby2

Magnet/Black Medium Sutton

Ladybug Charm