Super Contributor

Re: My first Louis Vuitton piece.

CoffeeNut, Congratulations on this beautiful first LV purchase!  So practical and stylish, and the Damier Infini Leather is gorgeous.  Enjoy!

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624

ITA.  I bought a beautiful emerald green eel wallet years ago.  Still looks new and functions fabulously. 

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Honored Contributor

@CoffeeNut

Sharing this picture, which I found by accident:

image.jpeg

Enjoy your LV!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@CoffeeNut

Sharing this picture, which I found by accident:

image.jpeg

Enjoy your LV!

Love that!!!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

Enjoy!!!!!!  You're finding out why it's such a well-loved line and has stayed in business for so long : )

Respected Contributor

Congratulations !  I love my LV Speedy!  Always in style.

Respected Contributor

@CoffeeNut wrote:

I usually wear out an inexpensive generic leather wallet in a years time.  So this time I decided to splurge and find a high quality wallet that will last a very long time.  And ladies, I found the perfect piece for me at Louis Vuitton a few weeks ago.  I bought the Damier Infini Leather Pocket Organiser in Cosmos Blue. 

I absolutely love it since I mostly carry cards, some paper money, no coins.  With it being the size of an Iphone, I can just put that into my pocket and grab the keys to run a quick  errand.   I debated and debated on purchasing it because it was 455.00.  But after having it for 2 weeks now, I can say it was worth the price.  High quality craftsmanship and leather.  This purchase has totally sold me on Louis Vuitton.  

Good for you. I still have my first LV bag, which was a lot for me to spend on a bag back then. I am always amazed when I read some posts in which people complain about "high-priced" Dooney bags. I love my Dooneys,  but I recognize that they are mid-priced bargains in the handbag world.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@libbyannE wrote:

@CoffeeNut wrote:

I usually wear out an inexpensive generic leather wallet in a years time.  So this time I decided to splurge and find a high quality wallet that will last a very long time.  And ladies, I found the perfect piece for me at Louis Vuitton a few weeks ago.  I bought the Damier Infini Leather Pocket Organiser in Cosmos Blue. 

I absolutely love it since I mostly carry cards, some paper money, no coins.  With it being the size of an Iphone, I can just put that into my pocket and grab the keys to run a quick  errand.   I debated and debated on purchasing it because it was 455.00.  But after having it for 2 weeks now, I can say it was worth the price.  High quality craftsmanship and leather.  This purchase has totally sold me on Louis Vuitton.  

Good for you. I still have my first LV bag, which was a lot for me to spend on a bag back then. I am always amazed when I read some posts in which people complain about "high-priced" Dooney bags. I love my Dooneys,  but I recognize that they are mid-priced bargains in the handbag world.

It's all relative... For many folks a Dooney bag is perceived as expensive and not as a bargain... To me, they're a mid-range bag, but I'm sure there are lots of ladies who are tickeled pink to be able to own a Dooney bag. It seems maybe a little insensitive to rain on their parade...

Smiley Happy

On the other hand, as for those who pass judgment because they 'would never spend that much on a bag'... it's probably best that they don't...

Smiley Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...