Trusted Contributor

Is anyone familar with this brand ?

I bought a light gray bag months ago because I did not have a gray bag.  Last month I purchased the Gray Patrica Nash Caserta fringe bag - LUV !  I finaly took the time today to examine the Moda Luxe bag and I doubt NOW the entire bag is leather. 

It anyone familiar with this brand  -  and how do the bags I hold up.  I have never destroyed a bag - but then again I change bags - literally every other day.

Valued Contributor

@sktchy wrote:

I bought a light gray bag months ago because I did not have a gray bag.  Last month I purchased the Gray Patrica Nash Caserta fringe bag - LUV !  I finaly took the time today to examine the Moda Luxe bag and I doubt NOW the entire bag is leather. 

It anyone familiar with this brand  -  and how do the bags I hold up.  I have never destroyed a bag - but then again I change bags - literally every other day.

@sktchy  I hadn't heard of them, but I just checked out their website.  I did see a few styles that I like, but they are not all leather. Their site notes when/where leather  is used - example - fringe.  I don't have to have leather bags, so I'd consider them with coupon codes/on sale.  Just got my bags organized and am making an effort to change a few tmes a week, as well.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Moda Luxe handbags ..

[ Edited ]

@Jen44 wrote:

@sktchy wrote:

@sktchy  I hadn't heard of them, but I just checked out their website.  I did see a few styles that I like, but they are not all leather. Their site notes when/where leather  is used - example - fringe.  I don't have to have leather bags, so I'd consider them with coupon codes/on sale.  Just got my bags organized and am making an effort to change a few tmes a week, as well.

@Jen44The bag I purchased indicates the bag is leather.  I did NOT examine the bag thoroughly when it was purchased.  I just thought it was an extra crazy good deal.  I buy nothing but leather, suede and Vera Bradley.  I kept looking at the bag hanging and finally looked at the bottom ect. and I knew it was faux - with the exception of the fringe.  The straps and exterior look good but you just have that 'feeling' something it is right.  I like the bag and will use it.  Maybe it will change my mind about not using real leather too.  I NEVER wear my bags out because I switch them every other day.

Trusted Contributor

@Jen44 wrote:

@sktchy wrote:

@Jen44 - you must hit TJ Maxx and Marshalls - they have several for the big old price of $36 and CHEAPER - and some are super cute if you like fringe (and I LUV fringe). There is a navy blue and also camo green cuties waiting for ya.