Honored Contributor

Nope, I never owned a BMak bag. But was suprised to see this in the L.A. Times today. And it's unlikely I will own this real estate either. Smiley Surprised Smiley LOL

BMAK Home

LA Times: The U.S.' priciest house for sale

Respected Contributor

Is it really all open like that?  Yes, I had heard years ago that he and his wife Kathy were extremely wealthy (presumably from selling all those overpriced handbags).

Laura loves cats!
Honored Contributor

Re: Makowsky's Latest

[ Edited ]

@2blonde wrote:

Is it really all open like that?  Yes, I had heard years ago that he and his wife Kathy were extremely wealthy (presumably from selling all those overpriced handbags).

@2blonde Apparently. It looks like a Barbie Dream House to me with all the open sides! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Serendipity Far out!! Good heavens...I can't believe how presumptuous this is...from the art tastes to the champagne. Really cheesy. Who would want this monstrosity? 

I never had a B. Mak bag but I did have a couple of faux leather black ostrich bags from his wife Kathy VZ. 

Honored Contributor

Will be interesting to see if he sells it!!!!!!!

Regular Contributor

I have nothing against Bruce & Kathy....I bought handbags from both of them, but in my opinion this house looks like a parking garage!

Honored Contributor

• CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

Will be interesting to see if he sells it!!!!!!!

Not at the asking price! Definitely! Lower.

Trusted Contributor

Casa de Money Pit

Honored Contributor

@Serendipity: A real glitz palace, to put it mildly!  Woman Surprised  l prefer more understated elegance, lol.

I contributed to that with my B Mak handbag purchases, so do l get any perks?!  Woman LOL 

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

CNBC toured this house today and interviewed Bruce.  I was thinking to myself, "This guy used to sell purses on QVC!"

The "house" is quite amazing, but I really can't imagine actually living in it.